- Manage the technical delivery of small to medium size projects
- Individual contributor for development tasks on large projects
- Publish technical specifications and support documentation
- Follow documented standards for development, code promotion, and change management
- Learn and apply new technology
- Develop Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to support new or revised business processes
- Suggest and implement continuous improvements to reduce ongoing support demand
- At least 5 years of work experience as a developer
- Proven proficiency in fundamental programming concepts
- Prior experience with Supply Chain systems and business process a plus
- Prior experience with batch and real-time integration fundamentals and procedures
- Understanding of how data is utilized and transformed in applications and scripts
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate large datasets
- Foundational experience in relational databases and database technology
- Demonstrated experience with Oracle SOA Suite, Oracle PL/SQL, Microsoft T-SQL, EDI, Amazon AWS, MS Azure and/or Unix scripting are desired
- Problem solving or troubleshooting skills with ability to adapt to changing requirements
- An inclusive mindset and care about the people you work with
- Effective as a communicator and collaborator, willing to constructively challenge and actively listen
- A customer service mindset, but can set boundaries and keep a healthy work/life balance
- Passion for building business relationships and collaborating with teammates to drive the best possible outcomes for stakeholders
- Our Total Reward benefits program
- Opportunities to learn, grow and develop
- Promotion of inclusion, diversity, and equity across our organization
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Opportunity at a Glance:The Sr. Analyst, Business Intelliggence is responsible for successfully managing, advancing and delivering business intelligence solutions and services to meet the business objectives of the organization's institutions with minimal.
About Press Ganey:Press Ganey pioneered the health care performance improvement movement 35 years ago. Today Press Ganey offers an integrated suite of solutions that enable enterprise transformation across the patient journey. Delivered through a cutting-edge.
Description:Implementation ConsultantThrough market-leading data warehouse & analytics and empowering Constituent Relationship Management (CRM) technology, Affinaquest (AQ) is the market leader in institutional advancement, fan engagement, and nonprofit.
Tyler Technologies is currently seeking a Jr. Data Application Engineer to join their US Direct / NIC Division to support their Recreation Dynamics product. This is a remote position. As our Jr. Data Application Engineer, you will focus on supporting.
ResponsibilitiesWork with project owners/stakeholders to ensure delivery schedules are on track and issues are raised appropriately and timelyManage resource schedules to ensure delivery aligns with scheduled release datesConduct regular business reviews.
Title: SQL Developer (MS SQL Server) - SSIS Packages - Flexi supportLocation: RemoteDuration: 6+ MonthsJob Description: Candidate with min 5+ years in IT with strong SQL coding skills (MS SQL Server) and SSIS package hands-on knowledge (ability to develop,.