The IT Cybersecurity Specialist will work as part of the vulnerability remediation team where they will continuously identify and remediate Windows workstation security deficiencies on VA's network infrastructure and install patches to address security deficiencies. Use Nessus, SCCM, IBM BigFix, and SQL reports and product logs to locate workstations, and deploy MS patches or other software updates. They will use provided scripts, tools, and vendor products to troubleshoot, resolve issues, and verify resolution. The administrator will work with on-site VA staff and other CRISP contractors to perform audit readiness remediation for OIG and other security-focused audits and provide technical expertise as required by each
VA location. Adhere to standardized system development and change management controls for mission-critical systems.
- Experience remediating and patching Windows OS and software security vulnerabilities in an enterprise environment
- Experience using System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)/Microsoft Endpoint
Configuration Manager (MEMCM)
- Experience analyzing baseline security reports
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
Nice to have:
- Experience utilizing VA systems and software to track, update and remediate vulnerabilities
- Familiar with Nessus scanning and IBM BigFix
- Experience with Active Directory
- Powershell familiarity
- VA experience providing desktop or server remediation services
- Applicants selected may be subject to a government investigation and may need to meet the eligibility requirements of the U.S. government client.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $80,000.00 - $90,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Do you have experience remediating and patching Windows OS and software security vulnerabilities in an enterprise environment?
- Do you have experience using System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)/Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager (MECM)?
- Do you have experience analyzing baseline security reports?
- Microsoft Excel: 1 year (Preferred)
- Nessus: 1 year (Preferred)
- Active Directory: 1 year (Preferred)
- PowerShell: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Opportunity at a Glance:The Sr. Analyst, Business Intelliggence is responsible for successfully managing, advancing and delivering business intelligence solutions and services to meet the business objectives of the organization's institutions with minimal.
About Press Ganey:Press Ganey pioneered the health care performance improvement movement 35 years ago. Today Press Ganey offers an integrated suite of solutions that enable enterprise transformation across the patient journey. Delivered through a cutting-edge.
Description:Implementation ConsultantThrough market-leading data warehouse & analytics and empowering Constituent Relationship Management (CRM) technology, Affinaquest (AQ) is the market leader in institutional advancement, fan engagement, and nonprofit.
Tyler Technologies is currently seeking a Jr. Data Application Engineer to join their US Direct / NIC Division to support their Recreation Dynamics product. This is a remote position. As our Jr. Data Application Engineer, you will focus on supporting.
ResponsibilitiesWork with project owners/stakeholders to ensure delivery schedules are on track and issues are raised appropriately and timelyManage resource schedules to ensure delivery aligns with scheduled release datesConduct regular business reviews.
Title: SQL Developer (MS SQL Server) - SSIS Packages - Flexi supportLocation: RemoteDuration: 6+ MonthsJob Description: Candidate with min 5+ years in IT with strong SQL coding skills (MS SQL Server) and SSIS package hands-on knowledge (ability to develop,.