- Collaborate with the Client Services team to help scope engagements for Professional Services.
- Lead the implementation of the Delinea solution in the client’s environment.
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to customers and prospective customers.
- Work with clients to understand the technical architecture of their environments as it relates to the installation, configuration, upgrade, or enhancement of Secret Server.
- Install, upgrade and/or configure Delinea software to work within the capabilities of the application for those requirements.
- Review the configuration decisions that are available to clients and provide guidance on best practices.
- Produce deliverables for client sign-off such as installation plans, configuration plans, documentation on what was installed and configured, the architecture of the resulting environment, and any PowerShell scripts that were used.
- Build and maintain client relationships to become a trusted advisor.
- Work efficiently with client’s technical support team to solve client issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in a technical field or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of full-time work experience managing enterprise systems and/or implementing enterprise-class software solutions- with Privilege Access Management preferred.
- Working knowledge of Secret Server, Privilege Manager, Server Suite, and Cloud Suite preferred
- Working knowledge of CyberArk, Beyond Trust, HashiCorp Okta, ManageEngine preferred
- Windows Server operating system and Active Directory experience.
- Implementing enterprise-class software dealing with Windows and Active Directory security.
- SQL Server Implementation (Reporting/Admin) experience.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and competing priorities.
- Proven ability to effectively engage and work with sales, project managers, technical support, engineering, and other teams within an organization to drive client success.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Working experience or ability to quickly learn all Microsoft workstation and server operating systems from XP to Server 2016.
- Expertise in TSQL queries and PowerShell is a significant plus.
- Any Windows or SQL Server certifications a plus.
- Working experience with cloud deployments on Microsoft Azure a plus.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Opportunity at a Glance:The Sr. Analyst, Business Intelliggence is responsible for successfully managing, advancing and delivering business intelligence solutions and services to meet the business objectives of the organization's institutions with minimal.
About Press Ganey:Press Ganey pioneered the health care performance improvement movement 35 years ago. Today Press Ganey offers an integrated suite of solutions that enable enterprise transformation across the patient journey. Delivered through a cutting-edge.
Description:Implementation ConsultantThrough market-leading data warehouse & analytics and empowering Constituent Relationship Management (CRM) technology, Affinaquest (AQ) is the market leader in institutional advancement, fan engagement, and nonprofit.
Tyler Technologies is currently seeking a Jr. Data Application Engineer to join their US Direct / NIC Division to support their Recreation Dynamics product. This is a remote position. As our Jr. Data Application Engineer, you will focus on supporting.
ResponsibilitiesWork with project owners/stakeholders to ensure delivery schedules are on track and issues are raised appropriately and timelyManage resource schedules to ensure delivery aligns with scheduled release datesConduct regular business reviews.
Title: SQL Developer (MS SQL Server) - SSIS Packages - Flexi supportLocation: RemoteDuration: 6+ MonthsJob Description: Candidate with min 5+ years in IT with strong SQL coding skills (MS SQL Server) and SSIS package hands-on knowledge (ability to develop,.
More jobs by this company
Delinea is the leading provider of privileged access management (PAM) solutions for seamless security. Backed by TPG Capital, Delinea was formed in April 2021 through the merger of established PAM leaders Centrify and Thycotic to create the most extensive.
Delinea is looking for a Product Manager to drive the product roadmap and work alongside product owners, designers, and technical writers within the broader Product Management Group. As the Product Manager, you are an individual contributor that can.
We are searching for a proactive, passionate, and relentlessly curious Security Engineer to join Delinea. The ideal candidate is a security engineer, advanced threat hunter, and agile malware responder at the forefront of protecting ecosystem from emerging.
Position SummaryOur Delinea Sales Engineers provide critical pre-sales and post-sales technical support to our clients and partners. This role requires strong communication skills, combined with a passionate and in-depth ‘product expert’ level of technical.