At Verint, we believe customer engagement is the core of every global brand. Our mission is to help organizations discover opportunities previously only scarcely imagined by connecting work, data, and experiences enterprise wide. We hire innovators with the passion, creativity, and drive to answer constantly shifting market challenges and deliver impactful results for our customers. Our commitment to attracting and retaining a talented, diverse, and engaged team creates a collaborative environment that openly celebrates all cultures and affords personal and professional growth opportunities. Learn more at www.verint.com .
Overview of Job Function
Verint’s Associate Software Engineer specializing in web/UI development designs, develops, tests, publishes and maintains web pages and websites, including layout to functionality, according to stakeholder specifications and organizational standards. This Engineer creates visually appealing sites that feature modern user-friendly design, clear navigation, exciting content that follow the latest accessibility guidelines.
Principal Duties and Essential Responsibilities
- Design, implement, and test high level software applications
- Research new technologies to improve product
- Contribute to definition of component and product architecture
- Design, build and maintain web pages and websites following an informal SDLC process
- Write high-quality, standardized code and unit tests that perform optimally in highly concurrent, containerized, cloud-hosted environments
- Create UI and technical design specification documents
- Effectively communicate and collaborate to introduce new technologies, software standards, architecture/design concepts, engineering processes and techniques; and to provide subject matter expertise and technical support to customers and stakeholders
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- 0 - 3 years experience in design and programming web based UIs through all phases of the software development life cycle including testing, implementation and auditing
- Ability to manage individual priorities with s trong time management skills
- Experience with Front-end UI: ReactJS, HTML5, CSS, NodeJS, Mocha
- Ability to take ownership of assignments and drive to resolution
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high energy environment
- Candidates must have a good understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and accessibility standards
- Successful completion of a background screening process including, but not limited to, employment verifications, criminal search, OFAC, SS Verification, as well as credit and drug screening, where applicable and in accordance with federal and local regulations
- Experience with REST API/microservice applications: Java, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, junit
- Experience with SQL/NoSQL databases: PostgreSQL, SQL Server, MongoDB, DynamoDB
- Experience with GIT
- Experience with containerized runtime environments: Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with Cloud hosting services: AWS, Azure, GCP
- Experience with JIRA
- Experience with Confluence
- Experience with Microsoft Office products
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Opportunity at a Glance:The Sr. Analyst, Business Intelliggence is responsible for successfully managing, advancing and delivering business intelligence solutions and services to meet the business objectives of the organization's institutions with minimal.
Headquarters: New York URL: https://basecapanalytics.com/Data is at the heart of cost efficiency, business processes, and decisioning. Digitally savvy firms have an edge to benefit from new technologies. BaseCap is a rapid-growing software company that.
About Press Ganey:Press Ganey pioneered the health care performance improvement movement 35 years ago. Today Press Ganey offers an integrated suite of solutions that enable enterprise transformation across the patient journey. Delivered through a cutting-edge.
Job Description:Ferguson is North America’s leading value-added distributor across residential, non-residential, new construction and repair, maintenance, and improvement (RMI) end markets. Spanning 34,000 suppliers and more than one million customers,.
Are you passionate about technology? Do you have a laser focus to provide exceptional products and services?At Dash Networks we have multiple openings in our Hosting Division supporting clients around the globe. We are looking for a seasoned Web Hosting.
More jobs by this company
At Verint, we believe customer engagement is the core of every global brand. Our mission is to help organizations discover opportunities previously only scarcely imagined by connecting work, data, and experiences enterprise wide. We hire innovators with.