- Newly created role with global reach
- Work 100% remotely or spend time in one of the city-based small offices
- Join a fast-paced growth tech business in a critical role
We're a mission-led cloud-based construction tech startup. Sean McCreanor (co-founder and CEO) started Assignar in 2014 after experiencing the painful lack of offerings available to him as a contractor to run his own business operations. Cut to present and Assignar works with hundreds of customers, ranging from multinational, multi-billion-dollar companies to specialist contractors.
We've found product-market fit: Assignar is an all-in-one platform, now leading the way in digital construction operations built for contractors. We enable teams to have real-time visibility on jobsites to successfully schedule the right workers to the right projects, track equipment efficiently, and make well-informed, data-driven decisions for future projects.
We're well funded. In 2021, we raised a $20 million Series B funding round. Investor demand was so high that in late 2021, we raised a $16.5 million secondary round. Our investors include Fifth Wall, Tola Capital, Ironspring Capital, OIF Ventures, Tiger Global, HighSage Ventures, and SecondQuarter Ventures.
That's enough about us. Let's chat about you!
About the role
We're looking for a Software Support Engineer to join our team in North American time zones. The ideal candidate has the ability to work on specialized solo projects, as well as assist on larger customer systems. We're looking for someone who enjoys programming in its many varied forms and is willing to learn and develop in a dynamic environment. Many of our applications are written in Python, PHP, Angular and ReactJS. Experience with SQL (MySQL) would be advantageous, as well as NodeJS and Serverless architectures in AWS.
You'll ideally bring:
- Competence and confidence in at least 3 of the following: React, Node, Angular, GraphQL, PHP, MySQL.
- Experience working in Agile environment
- Experience in cloud technologies (AWS)
- Experience working on SaaS products using variety of technologies
- Good knowledge of Jira and Zendesk.
- Good communication skills, written and verbal.
- Motivated and a team player with a good work ethic.
- Good documentation skills using Confluence
- Carry out triage
- Use ticketing systems to escalate software defects and performance issues. Tickets need to meet support standard with all required information provided
- Delegate tickets to appropriate team members
- Work with product and development teams to prioritize issues in backlog.
- Individually solve tickets yourself if delegating isn't an option.
- Communicate outcomes in a professional and timely manner.
- Document support process and knowledge base for known issues and workarounds
- Remote-first culture with optional co-working spaces. We encourage people from all locations in North America to apply.
- Quarterly mental health days
- Premium medical insurance
- Laptop and Swag
- Equity - Everyone owns a slice of the business, no matter how senior you are or what role you're in
- Social events - regular team events in various locations
- Flexible work hours
- Up-skill training opportunities, coaching and training
We value equity, inclusion, belonging, and diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristic. Also - if you feel like you don't meet all the criteria above, please apply anyway! We don't want that to get in the way of meeting you.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Company DescriptionSince we first opened our doors in 2009, the world of commerce has evolved immensely – and so has Square. After enabling anyone to take a payment and never miss a sale, we saw sellers stymied by disparate, outmoded products and tools.
Travel Required: NonePublic Trust: OtherRequisition Type: RegularSummary:Develops, analyzes, and models operational, financial, and other organizational data to quantify the competitive performance of business segments, evaluate potential operational.
Responsibilities:Insurance enterprises across all sectors and lines of business face an evolving landscape of product, technology and corporate innovation. Delivering solutions requires a proactive and nimble approach. A career with DHG Insurance will.
Do you want to work in a fast-paced and exciting environment, where no two days are the same? We’re looking for a Developer, Orders Automation who enjoys both a buzz and a challenge?Developer, Orders AutomationFull-time, home based in the USWe’re BCD.
Piper Companies is looking for a Data Analyst, Pharmaceutical for a leading biopharmaceutical organization in the Philadelphia, PA area.THIS IS A REMOTE OPPORTUNITYResponsibilities for the Data Analyst, Pharmaceutical:You will drive pharmaceutical client.