As the #1 low-code application development platform, OutSystems provides customers with everything they need to build apps incredibly fast. So, let’s cut to the chase. We’re looking for several Technical Support Engineers to support our incredible global growth and ensure our customers have a smooth experience using our technology.
The longer story:
We're enlarging our Global Support operation (aka OutSystems Elite Squad), and the right candidates are always ready to jump in and solve critical, complex technical challenges. We are looking for modern world Sherlock Holmes - people who get motivated by solving complex problems and proposing solutions others wouldn’t dream of, while at the same time contributing to the growth of OutSystems’ technology.
If you are a problem solver, someone inquisitive by nature, driven by curiosity to investigate and solve technical problems, this is the job for you!
Challenges and Responsibilities:
As a Technical Support Engineer, your day to day at OutSystems will look like:
- Troubleshoot platform related issues
- Provide solutions and alternative approaches, negotiating with customers the best ways to overcome issues
- Use logging and troubleshooting tools to identify performance bottlenecks and perform root-cause analysis
- Bridge with R&D issues and defect priorities to be a part of our product’s continuous improvement process
- Interact with many different people from different countries, backgrounds, and cultures, both internally and with customers
- Degree in Engineering or other technology-related degrees (BSc, MSc)
- Tech savviness and drive to solve complex problems.
- Ability to deconstruct problems in smaller pieces.
- Interest in communicating with different cultures (fluency in English)
- Knowledge in troubleshooting Application Servers (IIS)
- Knowledge of Databases (SQL Server and Oracle, MySQL is a plus)
- Knowledge of network protocols: TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, DNS, SMTP, SSH
- Experience in some of the technologies our engineers work with:
- .NET web apps (C#, ASP.NET)
- REST web services
- SOAP web services - XML, XSD
- Objective C, iOS Apps, XCode
What we have to offer you:
- Training: Have you never worked with the OutSystems platform? Don’t worry; we will train you! We have a structured ramp-up in which we give you all the technical training and context you’ll need to become an expert.
- Growth: We care about your career development. It is why you will have the chance to grow your skills and professional expertise and, at the same time, have the needed guidance to design your career or even join a different team within the company.
- Challenges: A reliable company that keeps growing, changing and innovating, giving people room to be proactive and creative.
- Great minds: Work environment of smart, hardworking Engineers ready to push through and make a difference!
We don’t have many rules, but we have a lot of common sense. Our commitment to our culture is highlighted in The Small Book of the Few Big Rules, written by our Founder and CEO, Paulo Rosado. This commitment to culture has landed us in the top six Forbes Best Cloud Computing Companies and CEOs To Work For three years running.
- Disrupting the status quo is in our DNA. In fact, it’s why our company exists
- We ask “why” a lot. It helps us connect our individual work to the bigger picture, and sometimes even uncover a better way
- Our offices are great places to be, but will never be the stuff of future tech mockumentaries. We’re much more down-to-earth than that
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Company DescriptionSince we first opened our doors in 2009, the world of commerce has evolved immensely – and so has Square. After enabling anyone to take a payment and never miss a sale, we saw sellers stymied by disparate, outmoded products and tools.
Travel Required: NonePublic Trust: OtherRequisition Type: RegularSummary:Develops, analyzes, and models operational, financial, and other organizational data to quantify the competitive performance of business segments, evaluate potential operational.
Responsibilities:Insurance enterprises across all sectors and lines of business face an evolving landscape of product, technology and corporate innovation. Delivering solutions requires a proactive and nimble approach. A career with DHG Insurance will.
Do you want to work in a fast-paced and exciting environment, where no two days are the same? We’re looking for a Developer, Orders Automation who enjoys both a buzz and a challenge?Developer, Orders AutomationFull-time, home based in the USWe’re BCD.
Piper Companies is looking for a Data Analyst, Pharmaceutical for a leading biopharmaceutical organization in the Philadelphia, PA area.THIS IS A REMOTE OPPORTUNITYResponsibilities for the Data Analyst, Pharmaceutical:You will drive pharmaceutical client.
More jobs by this company
RPA UI Path Developer Job Description:A global leader in modern development platforms, OutSystems is focused on enabling any organization to innovate through software. We are changing the way software is built with the low-code platform most preferred.