The Data Visualization Analyst role is to create dynamic, interactive and intuitive business intelligence reports, dashboards and visualizations to support business decisions; extract data from operational systems, reorganize and structure the data for analysis purposes, and move it into reporting structures; assure the accuracy and integrity of data; and assist in support and training with end users to maximize their ability to use the reports/dashboards; utilize strong business acumen and analysis skills to understand and quantify the steps required, impacts, and benefits associated with implementing decision support systems Must have experience in Dev Express platform
- Develop and maintain rich, interactive reports, dashboards and visualizations to easily identify results and enable quantitative analysis using, Power BI.
- Collect, manipulate and analyze complex datasets including relational databases, spreadsheets and text files to support analysis and visualizations using SAS, SQL, Alteryx, VBA and other tools
- Identify relationships in data, changes and trending over time
- Processes more advanced knowledge of ETL and ability to create structures using specified tools
- Work as part of a team dedicated to maintaining and enhancing the overall usefulness, integrity and security of data across the enterprise.
- Works independently, receives minimal guidance and able to manage multiple priorities.
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions and approaches changes with flexibility.
- Uses best practices and knowledge of business issues to improve processes, products or services.
- May lead small projects with manageable risks and resource requirements.
- Serve as a liaison between internal and external technical and business groups.
- Impacts a range of operational, project or service activities within own team and other related teams; works within broad guidelines and policies.
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Ability to communicate (written & verbal) with internal and external teams regarding tasks and assignments.
- BS in Data Analytics, Business Analytics, Statistics, Data Science or related field.
- 3+ years of data visualization development experience in business domain, preferably using Power BI.
- 3+ years of data transformation experience, preferably using SAS EG
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize and distill complex information and analytics to communicate to non-technical staff.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $60,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Dev Express: 2 years (Required)
- Data visualization: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Opportunity at a Glance:The Sr. Analyst, Business Intelliggence is responsible for successfully managing, advancing and delivering business intelligence solutions and services to meet the business objectives of the organization's institutions with minimal.
About Press Ganey:Press Ganey pioneered the health care performance improvement movement 35 years ago. Today Press Ganey offers an integrated suite of solutions that enable enterprise transformation across the patient journey. Delivered through a cutting-edge.
Description:Implementation ConsultantThrough market-leading data warehouse & analytics and empowering Constituent Relationship Management (CRM) technology, Affinaquest (AQ) is the market leader in institutional advancement, fan engagement, and nonprofit.
Tyler Technologies is currently seeking a Jr. Data Application Engineer to join their US Direct / NIC Division to support their Recreation Dynamics product. This is a remote position. As our Jr. Data Application Engineer, you will focus on supporting.
ResponsibilitiesWork with project owners/stakeholders to ensure delivery schedules are on track and issues are raised appropriately and timelyManage resource schedules to ensure delivery aligns with scheduled release datesConduct regular business reviews.
Title: SQL Developer (MS SQL Server) - SSIS Packages - Flexi supportLocation: RemoteDuration: 6+ MonthsJob Description: Candidate with min 5+ years in IT with strong SQL coding skills (MS SQL Server) and SSIS package hands-on knowledge (ability to develop,.