Position: Tableau Developer
Duration: 06+ 12 months + Extendable
- The Enterprise Business Analytics (EBA) team is looking for a talented Tableau Developer to join the team.
- In this role you will work to develop new dashboards as well as enhance existing dashboards on site the EBA team has branded Client Insights Center (CIC). CIC is internally focused, and the primary stakeholders are the Sales teams who are working with some of the most innovative companies in the world. We offer a variety of analytical solutions and reporting through the platform designed to empower our sales teams with the insights they need.
- Design, build, and deploy analytics & reporting to our Tableau site for the enterprise
- Work cross-functionally with our broader team to gather requirements, provide recommendations, test, and deliver cutting edge analytical solutions
- Create and deliver clear, compelling analysis to business partners that demonstrates the power of your analytical solutions * Be a valued thought partner for our stakeholders and partners providing insights and recommendations on how to utilize visualizations for effective story telling with data * Look for opportunities to enhance our current analytical capabilities and develop new analytical solutions
- Work closely with our infrastructure team and other domain SMEs to optimize the data pipelines and ensure appropriate governance
Skills and Background
- 3-5 years or more of Tableau development experience
- Demonstrated ability to execute complex Tableau concepts required to meet difficult requirements
- Expert at workbook performance troubleshooting in Tableau Desktop and Server
- Strong SQL experience and ability to write complex queries
- Understanding of user security for user management and permissions in Tableau Server
- Ability to independently gather and translate requirements from users
- Knowledge of visualization best practices
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Job Type: Contract
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Tableau: 1 year (Required)
- SQL: 1 year (Required)
- Business intelligence: 1 year (Required)
- reporting: 1 year (Required)
- Analytics: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Speak with the employer
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Company DescriptionSince we first opened our doors in 2009, the world of commerce has evolved immensely – and so has Square. After enabling anyone to take a payment and never miss a sale, we saw sellers stymied by disparate, outmoded products and tools.
Travel Required: NonePublic Trust: OtherRequisition Type: RegularSummary:Develops, analyzes, and models operational, financial, and other organizational data to quantify the competitive performance of business segments, evaluate potential operational.
Responsibilities:Insurance enterprises across all sectors and lines of business face an evolving landscape of product, technology and corporate innovation. Delivering solutions requires a proactive and nimble approach. A career with DHG Insurance will.
Do you want to work in a fast-paced and exciting environment, where no two days are the same? We’re looking for a Developer, Orders Automation who enjoys both a buzz and a challenge?Developer, Orders AutomationFull-time, home based in the USWe’re BCD.
Piper Companies is looking for a Data Analyst, Pharmaceutical for a leading biopharmaceutical organization in the Philadelphia, PA area.THIS IS A REMOTE OPPORTUNITYResponsibilities for the Data Analyst, Pharmaceutical:You will drive pharmaceutical client.
Hivecell (www.hivecell.com) is a vibrant and innovative company focused on “edge as a service” technologies. From hardware to software, we’ve created a complete edge-as-a-service system that integrates wherever you need it and is designed to grow at.
Job Description: EBS Technicalknowledge in Oracle EBS technical concepts and desired Functional know-hows.Modules PO, AP, AP, GL, FA, CM7+ years of Oracle EBS system implementation experience in an operations environment, with experience on requirements.
DescriptionSemarchy is looking for a technical pre-sales consultant to join our growing team. You should have a passion for working in the B2B enterprise data space, demonstrating, adapting and proving the value of data-based and integration technology.
Citrix builds the secure digital workspace technology that frees 400,000 customers to do their very best work from anywhere. By joining our award-winning workplace, you’ll be included in the globally diverse, collaborative team that values work-life.
Seeking a Senior Business Systems Analyst for an opportunity in Columbia, SC. The BSA may sit remotely for this role.Summary:Defines customer needs in technical and business contexts.Ensure the proposed technical and business solutions meet the customer's.
More jobs by this company
Position: Tableau DeveloperLocation: RemoteDuration: 06 - 12 months + Extendable Job Description: The Enterprise Business Analytics (EBA) team is looking for a talented Tableau Developer to join the team.In this role you will work to develop new dashboards.