Agfa HealthCare, is a division of the Agfa-Gevaert Group which is headquartered in Mortsel, Belgium and traded on Euronext Brussels (AGFB). At Agfa HealthCare, we support healthcare professionals across the globe to transform the delivery of care. Our focus is 100% on providing best-of-suite Imaging IT software solutions that enable secure, effective and sustainable imaging data management. From product development to implementation, our unified Enterprise Imaging Platform is purpose-built to reduce complexity, improve productivity and deliver clinical value. We use our proven track record as an innovator, our in-depth medical knowledge and our strategic guidance to help healthcare providers achieve their clinical, operational and business strategies.
Serving as the face of Agfa, the Technical Consultant (Pre-Sales) will support the sales process, demonstrating and providing consultative services on IT software systems.
You are responsible for on-site customer facing support to Agfa HealthCare customer sites across the full Agfa provided IT product range (PACS / VNA / Xero). Utilizing one’s technical knowledge to maintain the sites system compliance to fully meet the service contract and customer satisfaction expectations. This includes the reporting and preparation on contractual requirements (SLA / System Capacity) and upsell management aspects. It is essential to build a strong relationship with customers, take site ownership and manage site incidents to conclusion.
This is a field-based position. Regular travel is required to meet with clients and other stake holders.
- Maintain and develop customer service relationship.
- Attending regular customer site visits, managing active cases, providing feedback on recent high priority incidents, raising any systems concerns on site.
- Ownership of site cases, troubleshooting issues through to resolution.
- Liaise with other vendors and suppliers in maintaining services and resolving potential customer issues. This also includes ordering relevant care packs for respective SW and HW components.
- Attend all relevant meetings with customer to review SLA penalties, capacity reports, EOSL including contractual meetings defined within the contract.
- Responsible for implementation and maintenance for site compliance, security and capacity planning.
- Drive revenue growth through additional service requests working closely with customers to deliver optimal service. Preparation and advise on customer SLA’s.
- Driving good customer Administration practices within IT and the Imaging department
- Creation and delivery of Change requests following defined change process, including technical review and approvals.
- Capacity to take control of Service situations, including initiating escalation procedures and following through to customer satisfaction on allocated sites (as either primary or secondary contact).
Desired Skills and Experience
- Degree in Engineering, Computer Science and/or IT
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience providing technical / clinical support to clients with a complex software environment (within healthcare).
- Experience of working within an ITIL disciplined environment
- Knowledge of networking and operating systems including Linux and Windows as well as experience with VMware.
- Knowledge of DICOM, HL7 and hospital workflows (preferred)
- Experienced with databases (SQL/Oracle and storage solutions) (preferred)
- Knowledge of ITIL (preferred)
We offer a rewarding career in a field that impacts lives, the opportunity to work with a talented and committed team of individuals, training and career development programs, and a competitive compensation and benefits package. If you want to be part of this experience, we'll take you there!
Learn more about Agfa HealthCare and follow us Instagram.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Opportunity at a Glance:The Sr. Analyst, Business Intelliggence is responsible for successfully managing, advancing and delivering business intelligence solutions and services to meet the business objectives of the organization's institutions with minimal.
Be a Part of our Team!Join a working family that is dedicated to the mission of the work we do!Teaching Strategies is an innovative edtech organization focused on connecting teachers, children, and families. As front runners in the early childhood education.
As a Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Winner and voted one of the top companies to work for by Built in Boston in 2022, MineralTree is a disruptive Fintech company enabling over 2,000 companies to improve operational efficiency with Accounts Payable and.
As Topia’s Implementation Consultant, you will be responsible for a portfolio of customer projects and work with other Topia functional team members and customer contacts to implement Topia’s suite of Global Talent Mobility technology and services. You.
BI Data AnalystDuration: Contract to hire / Full TimeLocation: Remote Description:This role will be part of Rubicon’s Data Science team and will be responsible for working on large datasets and have the ability to translate big data into internal and.
Job Description:Rimini Street, Inc. (Nasdaq: RMNI) is a global provider of enterprise software products and services, the leading third-party support provider for Oracle and SAP software products and a Salesforce partner. The Company offers premium,.
More jobs by this company
Agfa HealthCare, is a division of the Agfa-Gevaert Group which is headquartered in Mortsel, Belgium and traded on Euronext Brussels (AGFB).At Agfa HealthCare, we support healthcare professionals across the globe to transform the delivery of care. Our.