Mavrck is the all-in-one, advanced influencer marketing platform enabling enterprise consumer brands to harness the power of social proof that consumers trust today. Marketers use Mavrck to discover and collaborate with influencers to create trusted content at scale. Mavrck is the #1 influencer marketing platform for the Enterprise on software review site G2, and was also named a “Leader” in Forrester’s evaluation, The Forrester New Wave™: Influencer Marketing Solutions, Q2 2020.
Do you want to have a serious impact on the software platform that empowers the world’s largest brands to rise above noise on social networks through content consumers trust? Do you want to be a senior member of a vibrant growing engineering team and advisor to the Director of Platform Engineering? The Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) position at Mavrck offers opportunities to define and drive the SRE processes and best practices for a large-scale distributed enterprise solution. If you have the passion to do all these, come make an impact at Mavrck, and most importantly, have fun while you're doing it!
In this role, you'll get to:
- Design, code, test, and deliver software and procedures to eliminate toil.
- Producing documents that outline the incident resolution process and the runbook requirements for the incident resolution workflow.
- Leading incident response efforts.
- Deploying new infrastructure with automation.
- Defining and measuring SLIs, SLO and SLA.
- Improving application performance and availability via log and metric analysis and anomaly detection.
- Take part in a 24x7 on-call rotation
Mavrck is committed to building an inclusive, supportive place for you to do the best and most rewarding work of your career. If you identify with any of the following, we encourage you to apply!
- Software Engineering and SRE or DevOps experience.
- Knowledge of configuration management, release automation, and orchestration technologies such as Terraform, Ansible, GitHubActions, and Jenkins.
- Good working experience with a wide range of technologies, frameworks, and platforms such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Linux, Docker, and Kubernetes,
- Experience with a variety of databases such as MySql, PostgreSQL, Amazon DynamoDB, Elasticsearch.
- Excellent analytical, debugging, planning, organizational, and communication skill.
- Participate in architectural sessions and provide solutions to complex problems.
- Strong problem-solving, analytic, and time management skills.
Some perks of being on our Squad include...
- Remote Work: We acknowledge (now more than ever) that you do not need to be in an office or at a desk to be successful!
- Unlimited PTO: To further support freedom and flexibility, we want you to take the time off when you want or need it to best recharge!
- Flex-Fridays: Summer Fridays are year long at Mavrck. Catch up on emails on Friday afternoons or start your weekend early - the time is yours!
- Paid Parental Leave: Take up to 12 weeks paid leave when a little one joins the family!
- Ongoing Learning: Growth is a big reason people join Mavrck and a core tenet of our culture, so we provide access to a variety of Learning and Development options, like online courses or coaching - and support you pursuing ones that you are passionate about!
- We Care: 401k, Health, Dental, Vision, Long Term and Short Term disability are part of a comprehensive benefits package
- Fun, Pet-Friendly Environment: When we’re in the office, music, jeans and t-shirts are the norm - and office dogs!!
- Yummy Food: Healthy snacks are always provided.
Mavrck is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing the form below.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Opportunity at a Glance:The Sr. Analyst, Business Intelliggence is responsible for successfully managing, advancing and delivering business intelligence solutions and services to meet the business objectives of the organization's institutions with minimal.
Headquarters: New York URL: https://basecapanalytics.com/Data is at the heart of cost efficiency, business processes, and decisioning. Digitally savvy firms have an edge to benefit from new technologies. BaseCap is a rapid-growing software company that.
About Press Ganey:Press Ganey pioneered the health care performance improvement movement 35 years ago. Today Press Ganey offers an integrated suite of solutions that enable enterprise transformation across the patient journey. Delivered through a cutting-edge.
Job Description:Ferguson is North America’s leading value-added distributor across residential, non-residential, new construction and repair, maintenance, and improvement (RMI) end markets. Spanning 34,000 suppliers and more than one million customers,.
Are you passionate about technology? Do you have a laser focus to provide exceptional products and services?At Dash Networks we have multiple openings in our Hosting Division supporting clients around the globe. We are looking for a seasoned Web Hosting.