- Ability to lead meetings and give presentations to both management and staff. Includes the ability to develop teamwork amongst diverse groups.
- Knowledge of the health care industry especially the healthcare payer perspective. Includes knowledge of standards, policies, and best business practices and procedures.
- Working knowledge of accepted analysis and design concepts to resolve customer business problems.
- Working knowledge of data base management technologies, data modeling practices and data base platforms.
- Working knowledge of programming languages, testing and productivity tools.
- Working knowledge of customer business practices, procedures and concepts.
- Knowledge of project management techniques.
- Working knowledge of server technologies and platforms.
- Ability to program new software and make changes to existing software.
- Ability to create complex queries.
- Ability to interact with business customers and explain technical concepts easily to a non-technical audience.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities; ability to mulit-task.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Ability to implement and upgrade application systems.
- Ability to utilize Powershell / SQL/ XML / Scripting / HL7/ JSON / APIs.
- Familiarity with FHIR a plus.
- Experience in an Information Technology department; within a healthcare industry preferred.
- Experience working with an integrated business system that handles claims processing, membership, billing, provider, clinical, customer service, and product processes.
- Minimum of five years I/T experience; or an equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Ability to provide off-hours assistance to support customers and I/T initiatives.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Opportunity at a Glance:The Sr. Analyst, Business Intelliggence is responsible for successfully managing, advancing and delivering business intelligence solutions and services to meet the business objectives of the organization's institutions with minimal.
About Press Ganey:Press Ganey pioneered the health care performance improvement movement 35 years ago. Today Press Ganey offers an integrated suite of solutions that enable enterprise transformation across the patient journey. Delivered through a cutting-edge.
Description:Implementation ConsultantThrough market-leading data warehouse & analytics and empowering Constituent Relationship Management (CRM) technology, Affinaquest (AQ) is the market leader in institutional advancement, fan engagement, and nonprofit.
Tyler Technologies is currently seeking a Jr. Data Application Engineer to join their US Direct / NIC Division to support their Recreation Dynamics product. This is a remote position. As our Jr. Data Application Engineer, you will focus on supporting.
ResponsibilitiesWork with project owners/stakeholders to ensure delivery schedules are on track and issues are raised appropriately and timelyManage resource schedules to ensure delivery aligns with scheduled release datesConduct regular business reviews.
Title: SQL Developer (MS SQL Server) - SSIS Packages - Flexi supportLocation: RemoteDuration: 6+ MonthsJob Description: Candidate with min 5+ years in IT with strong SQL coding skills (MS SQL Server) and SSIS package hands-on knowledge (ability to develop,.