Position: Tableau Developer
Duration: 06 - 12 months + Extendable
- The Enterprise Business Analytics (EBA) team is looking for a talented Tableau Developer to join the team.
- In this role you will work to develop new dashboards as well as enhance existing dashboards on site the EBA team has branded Client Insights Center (CIC). CIC is internally focused, and the primary stakeholders are the Sales teams who are working with some of the most innovative companies in the world. We offer a variety of analytical solutions and reporting through the platform designed to empower our sales teams with the insights they need.
- Design, build, and deploy analytics & reporting to our Tableau site for the enterprise
- Work cross-functionally with our broader team to gather requirements, provide recommendations, test, and deliver cutting edge analytical solutions
- Create and deliver clear, compelling analysis to business partners that demonstrates the power of your analytical solutions * Be a valued thought partner for our stakeholders and partners providing insights and recommendations on how to utilize visualizations for effective story telling with data * Look for opportunities to enhance our current analytical capabilities and develop new analytical solutions
- Work closely with our infrastructure team and other domain SMEs to optimize the data pipelines and ensure appropriate governance
Skills and Background:
- 3-5 years or more of Tableau development experience
- Demonstrated ability to execute complex Tableau concepts required to meet difficult requirements
- Expert at workbook performance troubleshooting in Tableau Desktop and Server
- Strong SQL experience and ability to write complex queries
- Understanding of user security for user management and permissions in Tableau Server
- Ability to independently gather and translate requirements from users
- Knowledge of visualization best practices
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Informatica: 1 year (Preferred)
- SQL: 1 year (Preferred)
- Data warehouse: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Speak with the employer
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Opportunity at a Glance:The Sr. Analyst, Business Intelliggence is responsible for successfully managing, advancing and delivering business intelligence solutions and services to meet the business objectives of the organization's institutions with minimal.
About Press Ganey:Press Ganey pioneered the health care performance improvement movement 35 years ago. Today Press Ganey offers an integrated suite of solutions that enable enterprise transformation across the patient journey. Delivered through a cutting-edge.
Description:Implementation ConsultantThrough market-leading data warehouse & analytics and empowering Constituent Relationship Management (CRM) technology, Affinaquest (AQ) is the market leader in institutional advancement, fan engagement, and nonprofit.
Tyler Technologies is currently seeking a Jr. Data Application Engineer to join their US Direct / NIC Division to support their Recreation Dynamics product. This is a remote position. As our Jr. Data Application Engineer, you will focus on supporting.
ResponsibilitiesWork with project owners/stakeholders to ensure delivery schedules are on track and issues are raised appropriately and timelyManage resource schedules to ensure delivery aligns with scheduled release datesConduct regular business reviews.
Title: SQL Developer (MS SQL Server) - SSIS Packages - Flexi supportLocation: RemoteDuration: 6+ MonthsJob Description: Candidate with min 5+ years in IT with strong SQL coding skills (MS SQL Server) and SSIS package hands-on knowledge (ability to develop,.
More jobs by this company
Position: Tableau DeveloperLocation: RemoteDuration: 06+ 12 months + Extendable Job Description: Qualifications:Responsibilities:The Enterprise Business Analytics (EBA) team is looking for a talented Tableau Developer to join the team.In this role you.