UPMC Application Engineering group is seeking a talented services developer for our Salesforce team. The Intermediate Software Engineer candidate ideally has 2 - 4 years of full product lifecycle experience. This role is 100% remote!
- Software Development Life Cycle - Show fundamental knowledge of Agile software development life cycle.
- Communication - Responsible for demonstrating appropriate, clear, concise, and effective written and oral communications in all interactions to build relationships and accomplish day to day work and projects.
- Technical Design - Follow established technical design patterns and has awareness of their purpose and implementation. Responsible for individual components of design.
- Documentation - Create and contribute to basic technical documentation.
- Integration - Responsible for less complex components of integration within a module.
- Interactions with Others - Successfully completes projects, tasks, and initiatives by embracing a team-first approach. Works in collaboration with team and offers feedback, where appropriate, to complete individual and group efforts. Shows the ability to adjust and be flexible to change by adapting approach when necessary. Mentors less experienced staff.
- Project Management - Has ownership in success of projects. Responsible for estimating and delivering on individual task within a project.
- Quality - Follow established coding standards. Submit code for review and deliver quality, unit test code.
- Security - Show fundamental knowledge and the ability to learn secure coding processes and writing, accessing, and following established security protocols.
- Continuous Learner - Responsible for continuous self-study, trainings, partnering with more senior members of team, and/or seeking out opportunities to broaden scope to stay up to date with industry and organizational trends. Seeks feedback from senior team members for development and effectively incorporates feedback into work and behaviors.
- Software Solutions - Develop, validate and implement software solutions based on customer requirements, Enterprise architecture standards and defined project designs.
- Troubleshooting - Show the ability to resolve basic issues and offer input on issue resolution. Appn.
- Typically has 2+ years of related work experience.
- Experience with complex development environments, taking abstract concepts and ideas and formulating a detailed software deliverable
- Experience in developing on cross-functional systems
- Deep knowledge of programming
- Basic understanding of the SDLC
- Highly driven and self-motivated to exceed expectations
- Ability to work independently and in a team based environment
- Proficient in both oral and written communication
- Agile / SCRUM
- Functional Requirements Gathering and Analysis
- Skills and Technologies
- Informatica PowerCenter**
- Microsoft C#
- Web Services
- Web API
- DB2 SQL
- PL SQL
- Entity Framework
- Unit Test Development/Test Driven Development **
- Azure Cloud Services
- Communications written and oral
- Platform and Tools
- Informatica PowerCenter
- SQL Server
- Visual Studio 2015 - 2019 / Visual Studio Code
- Azure DevOps (Visual Studio Team Services)
- Git Version Control
Licensure, Certifications, and Clearances:
- Act 34
UPMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Opportunity at a Glance:The Sr. Analyst, Business Intelliggence is responsible for successfully managing, advancing and delivering business intelligence solutions and services to meet the business objectives of the organization's institutions with minimal.
Headquarters: New York URL: https://basecapanalytics.com/Data is at the heart of cost efficiency, business processes, and decisioning. Digitally savvy firms have an edge to benefit from new technologies. BaseCap is a rapid-growing software company that.
About Press Ganey:Press Ganey pioneered the health care performance improvement movement 35 years ago. Today Press Ganey offers an integrated suite of solutions that enable enterprise transformation across the patient journey. Delivered through a cutting-edge.
Job Description:Ferguson is North America’s leading value-added distributor across residential, non-residential, new construction and repair, maintenance, and improvement (RMI) end markets. Spanning 34,000 suppliers and more than one million customers,.
Are you passionate about technology? Do you have a laser focus to provide exceptional products and services?At Dash Networks we have multiple openings in our Hosting Division supporting clients around the globe. We are looking for a seasoned Web Hosting.
More jobs by this company
DescriptionPurpose:Under the direction of management and more senior members of the team, the Software Engineer - Intermediate 100% WORK FROM HOME will contribute to the overall Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) by independently completing assigned.
DescriptionUPMC is looking for a Senior Peoplesoft Analyst to join their team. This position will be FULLY REMOTE.DescriptionUnder the general direction of the management team and Senior staff, this position requires a variety of experienced analytical.
DescriptionUPMC is looking for a Systems Analyst Intermediate to join their team. This position will be Fully Remote with available options to also work out of the US Steel location downtown if preferred.Why work at UPMC?At UPMC, we develop strong leaders.
DescriptionUPMC is looking for a Systems Analyst to join their team. This position will be 100% remote.DescriptionUnder the general direction of the management team and senior staff, this entry level position provides basic analytical and/or programming.
DescriptionUPMC is looking for a Senior Systems Analyst to join their team. This position will be 100% REMOTE with available work/office space based out of the US Steel Tower location downtown.DescriptionUnder the general direction of the management.