- Designs, develops, and maintains highly specialized financial applications (web and windows)
- Translates business requirements and objectives into technical applications and solutions.
- Completes technical tasks, troubleshoots issues, and researches new methods and systems under minimal supervision.
- Plays a key role in ensuring the success of the core systems.
- Designs, develops, tests and supports application releases.
- Conducts design and code reviews to ensure that the code developed meets coding best practice guidelines, as well as unit testing, security, scalability and maintainability guidelines .
- Creates and maintains documentation, including operating and disaster recovery procedures.
- Implements strategic enhancements to applications and interfaces with client systems.
- Researches and evaluates software-related technologies and products to make recommendations to management.
- Utilizes and maintains appropriate change control procedures and standards.
- Advocates, demonstrates, implements, supports best practices for delivery methodologies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 1 year of equivalent Information Technology experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field; relevant work experience considered in lieu of degree; financial services experience preferred.
- None required
- C-based programming language (Java or C# preferred), Webservices, REST, Tomcat/IIS.
- Web User Interface Design.
- Object-Oriented Design (OOD).
- Software testing (unit, system, integration, functional, performance)
- Software integration via SDKs, APIs and message queues.
- Formal Version Control System (GIT preferred).
- Solution build and deployment use and maintenance (Azure DevOps preferred).
- Package Managers (like NuGet, Maven, npm or Gradle).
- Code debugging.
- Agile software development and methodology.
- MS SQL Server 2014 and above, T-SQL.
- Automated build and deployment processes.
- Understanding of REST concepts.
- Cloud experience, Azure preferred.
- Understanding of OAuth and SAML.
- Tech Savvy.
- Business Insight.
- Plans & Aligns.
- Optimizes Word Processes.
About Equity Trust:
Equity Trust empowers individual investors and financial professionals by removing the barriers to investment freedom. As an IRS approved custodian, we fulfill the custodial and administrative duties required for each type of investment account our clients hold.With an Equity Trust account, clients have the opportunity to invest in alternative assets such as real estate, precious metals, private equity, and more. Additionally, clients can invest in traditional assets such as stocks and mutual funds – all through a single custodian.As an industry-leading custodian of alternative assets in tax-advantaged accounts, our 45-year* track record of excellence is unmatched in the industry. Equity Trust streamlines the investment experience by offering optimized solutions, processes, and service.As a directed custodian, Equity Trust does not provide tax, legal or investment advice, nor do we offer or sponsor any proprietary investment products.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Company DescriptionSince we first opened our doors in 2009, the world of commerce has evolved immensely – and so has Square. After enabling anyone to take a payment and never miss a sale, we saw sellers stymied by disparate, outmoded products and tools.
Travel Required: NonePublic Trust: OtherRequisition Type: RegularSummary:Develops, analyzes, and models operational, financial, and other organizational data to quantify the competitive performance of business segments, evaluate potential operational.
Responsibilities:Insurance enterprises across all sectors and lines of business face an evolving landscape of product, technology and corporate innovation. Delivering solutions requires a proactive and nimble approach. A career with DHG Insurance will.
Do you want to work in a fast-paced and exciting environment, where no two days are the same? We’re looking for a Developer, Orders Automation who enjoys both a buzz and a challenge?Developer, Orders AutomationFull-time, home based in the USWe’re BCD.
Piper Companies is looking for a Data Analyst, Pharmaceutical for a leading biopharmaceutical organization in the Philadelphia, PA area.THIS IS A REMOTE OPPORTUNITYResponsibilities for the Data Analyst, Pharmaceutical:You will drive pharmaceutical client.