The Senior Support Analyst is responsible for the analysis, troubleshooting and resolution of incidents for the Anthology suite of products. The role involves working closely with other Client Services analysts and Anthology departments in order to provide effective and high quality technical and application support service. The Client Services department consists of various specialized teams with a wide range of functions and responsibilities. The right candidate for this role has a passion for customer service and embraces a customer-centric attitude in all aspects of supporting customers.
Role and Responsibilities
The Senior Support Analyst is responsible for providing top tier application support for Anthology products, including:
- Account ownership and customer-centric mindset for any designated/assigned/signature customers.
- Investigating, resolving, and providing root cause analysis on reported application issues.
- Delivering technical and application training and best practices to department resources.
- Effectively communicating timely updates to customers through the appropriate incident tracking tools.
- Ability to quickly establish rapport, gain and maintain credibility with diverse audiences.
- Build and maintain knowledge of the database structure, configuration files, integrations and business flows to assist with issue investigation and resolution.
- Escalate issues to management as appropriate.
- Following established guidelines and industry best practices to resolve customer issues.
- Help create Client Services documentation, including Knowledge Base articles.
- Serves as an escalation point for Level I and Level II analysts.
- Document, review, and approve product bug and enhancement requests.
- Assist assigned analysts with queue management and first response.
- Mentor and train junior support analysts in the technical and procedural aspects of our products and operations.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Strong working knowledge of higher education software packages and best practices.
- Ability to complete advanced scripting tasks in SQL for data analysis/troubleshooting purposes, including writing complex ad-hoc queries and creating/troubleshooting SQL views, stored procedures and functions.
- Possesses advanced troubleshooting, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple assignments with a sense of urgency, structure and attention to detail.
- Identifies opportunities for process improvement and makes constructive suggestions for change.
- Can work both independently and as part of a team and can communicate at all levels of the company.
- Partners with other departments when necessary to ensure that incidents are resolved in an efficient and timely manner.
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to mentor other staff members and deliver product/process training as needed.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required
- 5+ years of customer service experience.
A commitment to Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer
We are committed to creating and maintaining a workplace in which all of our employees have an opportunity to participate in and contribute to the success of the business. We are dedicated to providing every Anthology employee with the best possible employment experience regardless of their race, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, familial status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, gender expression, results of genetic testing/genetic information, service in the military, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. Diverse candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. We highly value the many identities, perspectives, and experiences of all of our employees.
Job Type: Full-time
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Opportunity at a Glance:The Sr. Analyst, Business Intelliggence is responsible for successfully managing, advancing and delivering business intelligence solutions and services to meet the business objectives of the organization's institutions with minimal.
About Press Ganey:Press Ganey pioneered the health care performance improvement movement 35 years ago. Today Press Ganey offers an integrated suite of solutions that enable enterprise transformation across the patient journey. Delivered through a cutting-edge.
Description:Implementation ConsultantThrough market-leading data warehouse & analytics and empowering Constituent Relationship Management (CRM) technology, Affinaquest (AQ) is the market leader in institutional advancement, fan engagement, and nonprofit.
Tyler Technologies is currently seeking a Jr. Data Application Engineer to join their US Direct / NIC Division to support their Recreation Dynamics product. This is a remote position. As our Jr. Data Application Engineer, you will focus on supporting.
ResponsibilitiesWork with project owners/stakeholders to ensure delivery schedules are on track and issues are raised appropriately and timelyManage resource schedules to ensure delivery aligns with scheduled release datesConduct regular business reviews.
Title: SQL Developer (MS SQL Server) - SSIS Packages - Flexi supportLocation: RemoteDuration: 6+ MonthsJob Description: Candidate with min 5+ years in IT with strong SQL coding skills (MS SQL Server) and SSIS package hands-on knowledge (ability to develop,.