The HRIS Specialist, reporting to the HRIS Manager, will maintain the integrity and reliability of the organization’s Human Resource Information System (HRIS), ensuring applications meet the needs, requirements, and objectives of the HR department. Performs a variety of day-to-day administrative functions of the HRIS ensuring data integrity and the processing and reporting of HR data.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Consistently applies Barrett’s core values of Always Better, Utmost Integrity, Dedication to the Customer, I am an Owner, and Open and Honest relationships in all interactions and decision making. Is responsible in knowing and acting in accordance with Barrett’s vision to WOW our customers, partners, and fellow employees with every interaction.
- Provides tier one technical support, troubleshooting, and guidance to users for all HR systems such as payroll, timekeeping, recruiting, etc.
- Validates and maintains accuracy and integrity of all data entered in HRIS/databases and assures information is available in a timely basis.
- Assists with testing of system changes, report writing, and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities.
- Assists HRIS Manager with HRIS upgrades, patches, testing, and other projects as assigned.
- Programs custom functions and documentation such as automated queries, filters, macros, and reports.
- Assists in the development of data analyses and visualization in alignment with Company KPIs.
- Compiles or assists with the acquisition of complex data reports, summaries, and logs for senior executives and HR staff.
- Performs group data updates, exports, imports, clean-ups, and researches/reports on any data discrepancies.
- Delivers routine daily/weekly/monthly reporting and responds to basic to intermediate ad hoc data requests.
- Conducts data analysis on HR data such as compensation, classification, employment, employee relations, and/or benefits data as directed.
- Ensures system compliance with data security and privacy requirements.
- Maintains knowledge of trends and developments in HRIS providers, vendors, and technology.
- Recommends process improvements and ways to streamline work to increase efficiencies.
- Regularly communicates with the HRIS Manager regarding requests or issues and escalates any concerns as appropriate.
- Partners with the Organizational Transformation team in relation to HRIS implementations/projects.
- Ensure confidentiality of all employee records.
- Performs other duties as required.
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or related field required.
A minimum of three (3) years of experience with HR business systems required.
Familiarity with human resources policies and procedures to ensure the HRIS meets organizational needs and goals.
Thorough understanding of all areas of information systems with a highly technical understanding of at least one commercial HRIS product.
Working knowledge of Ceridian Dayforce HRIS software applications and products preferred.
SQL developer experience preferred.
Ability to read, write, and communicate effectively in English.
Proficient in all Microsoft business applications such as Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Word.
Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
Thorough understanding of database construction.
Experience must demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as organizational skills and attention to detail. Excellent interpersonal and technical support skills.
Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines and the ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all job duties performed by the personnel so classified.
Barrett Distribution Centers is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, retaliation, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity/expression, mental or physical disability, genetic information, choice of health insurance, marital status, age, veteran status or any other basis protected by law.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Opportunity at a Glance:The Sr. Analyst, Business Intelliggence is responsible for successfully managing, advancing and delivering business intelligence solutions and services to meet the business objectives of the organization's institutions with minimal.
About Press Ganey:Press Ganey pioneered the health care performance improvement movement 35 years ago. Today Press Ganey offers an integrated suite of solutions that enable enterprise transformation across the patient journey. Delivered through a cutting-edge.
Description:Implementation ConsultantThrough market-leading data warehouse & analytics and empowering Constituent Relationship Management (CRM) technology, Affinaquest (AQ) is the market leader in institutional advancement, fan engagement, and nonprofit.
Tyler Technologies is currently seeking a Jr. Data Application Engineer to join their US Direct / NIC Division to support their Recreation Dynamics product. This is a remote position. As our Jr. Data Application Engineer, you will focus on supporting.
ResponsibilitiesWork with project owners/stakeholders to ensure delivery schedules are on track and issues are raised appropriately and timelyManage resource schedules to ensure delivery aligns with scheduled release datesConduct regular business reviews.
Title: SQL Developer (MS SQL Server) - SSIS Packages - Flexi supportLocation: RemoteDuration: 6+ MonthsJob Description: Candidate with min 5+ years in IT with strong SQL coding skills (MS SQL Server) and SSIS package hands-on knowledge (ability to develop,.
More jobs by this company
SUMMARY:The Sr. Applications Analyst/Developer -WMSAPPS, reporting to the Manager-IT, WMSAPPS, will be a Sr. Technical Resource on the WMSAPPS team, focused on the Synapse WMS, related Robotics & Warehouse Automation, and closely related applications,.
SUMMARY:The Sr. Distribution Applications Analyst- Technical Account Manager reporting to the Asst. Manager IT – TAM Practice Lead, is responsible for setup and maintenance of customers in Synapse, and related systems. Analyst will be assigned one or.
SUMMARY:The Sr. Integration Developer/Analyst, reporting to the Sr Manager, IT Integration & Infrastructure, is responsible for development of Integration related mapping, objects, and related processes. The Sr. Integration Developer/Analyst will also.