At DEG, a Merkle Company, we embrace new ways of connecting with consumers-harnessing creativity, strategy, and technology to craft data-driven, creatively led, and customer-centric experiences that resonate at the point of greatest impact.
Diversity is embedded in who we are and all that we do: our mindset, our solutions, and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable environment. We put our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. Our differences make us richer and enable stronger relationships with each other and foster greater impact for our clients. We engage with our communities to drive positive social impact by fostering equity and working to create a digital society that works for all.
We are currently seeking a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Associate Engineer. Engineers are primarily responsible for delivering client value by implementing applications and solutions in various platforms, frameworks, and languages. The successful candidate will build innovative solutions on-time and on-budget with low technical debt. This is a great opportunity to work on complex solutions in a variety of industries and emerging technologies. Contribute to a leading digital agency's mission and vision by delivering functional applications and services with a high degree of excellence.
DEG is a growing company with an employee-centric culture and high regard for technology. Our highly entrepreneurial, collaborative, and dynamic environment is the perfect place for smart, motivated people to make an impact. With competitive benefits and a dedication to work-life balance, DEG has been named one of the best places to work in the country.
- Technical knowledge on Platform
- Collaboration with mid-level and senior engineers
- Implementation of defined business logic
- SQL based query development, data management and optimization
- Custom reporting and data exports
- Dynamic and complex scripting solutions
- Perform testing and quality assurance practices
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Engineers are billable resources with a majority of their time spent on client facing engagements and projects.
Types of projects may include, but are not limited to:
- Dynamic messaging scripts
- Custom reporting or data management
- Custom data segmentation
- Updates or edits to existing complex scripts
- Creation of content blocks or scripting assets for a larger process
- Experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud projects
- Experience in AMPScript and dynamic content
- SQL query (in relation to SFMC) knowledge
- Demonstrated understanding of best practices in development
- Basic project management skills
- Able to work in collaboration with mid-level and senior engineers
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Knowledge of enterprise software applications (CRM, POS, SFA)
- Some client facing travel may be required
- Experience developing technical documentation
- Previous client facing experience
- Exposure to all relevant SFMC Studios (Mobile, Web, Email, etc.)
- Previous experience with a software professional services or consulting firm (SaaS preferred)
- Knowledge of SFMC SSJS or API
- Relevant four year college degree or equivalent experience
For individuals assigned to and/or hired in Colorado, the anticipated salary range for this position is $50,000 - $60,000, which is based on a wide range of factors that include relevant experience, knowledge, skills and other job-related qualifications. Pay ranges in locations other than Colorado may differ based on labor market wage rates in those locations. A range of medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid time off, and/or other benefits also are available. For more information regarding dentsu benefits, please visit https://dentsubenefitsplus.com/
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact email@example.com if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Opportunity at a Glance:The Sr. Analyst, Business Intelliggence is responsible for successfully managing, advancing and delivering business intelligence solutions and services to meet the business objectives of the organization's institutions with minimal.
Headquarters: New York URL: https://basecapanalytics.com/Data is at the heart of cost efficiency, business processes, and decisioning. Digitally savvy firms have an edge to benefit from new technologies. BaseCap is a rapid-growing software company that.
About Press Ganey:Press Ganey pioneered the health care performance improvement movement 35 years ago. Today Press Ganey offers an integrated suite of solutions that enable enterprise transformation across the patient journey. Delivered through a cutting-edge.
Job Description:Ferguson is North America’s leading value-added distributor across residential, non-residential, new construction and repair, maintenance, and improvement (RMI) end markets. Spanning 34,000 suppliers and more than one million customers,.
Are you passionate about technology? Do you have a laser focus to provide exceptional products and services?At Dash Networks we have multiple openings in our Hosting Division supporting clients around the globe. We are looking for a seasoned Web Hosting.