Role Title: SQL Developer
- 5+ years of experience with SQL Programming; i.e., composing complex queries using efficient coding practices, functions, views, tables, and stored procedures.
- Proficient in working with: Collection objects, Nested Tables, Record types, Cursors, Ref Cursors, Views, Materialized Views, Partitions, FORALL, Bulk Collect, Regular Expressions, Triggers, Instead Of Triggers, Autonomous Transactions.
- Analyze the functional packages and use case documents for data fix script development
- Experience with relational databases; Oracle 12.1 or higher preferred
- Keen analytical and problem solving skills, ability to think logically yet also creatively
- Experience with design of database objects, relational tables and stored procedures
- Experience of working in Integrated Eligibility/Medicaid Eligibility Determination projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required in order to interact with the client, Operations team, project management team, and other cross track team members
- Experience with JAVA/J2EE web application development to provide additional support to the development team in addition to core focus on PL/SQL development
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $61,231.00 - $90,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- SQL Developer: 5 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Opportunity at a Glance:The Sr. Analyst, Business Intelliggence is responsible for successfully managing, advancing and delivering business intelligence solutions and services to meet the business objectives of the organization's institutions with minimal.
We're looking for a Java Developer for a W2 opportunity. I cannot do C2C or offer sponsorship as of now.Job Title: Java DeveloperLocation: (Hybrid)Position: W2 EmploymentVisa's: OPT, Day1 CPT, H1B, H1B-T(Authorized to work anywhere in the USA and.
Job Description Summary:Associate Engineer will work as a junior member of a architectural team, responsible for the development, implementation, and post deployment support of enterprise applications. In this role the Associate Engineer will work under.
Role: VDH Oracle APEX Developer REMOTE (683386)Client: VDH (Virginia department of health)Location: Richmond,VAInterview: WebCamWorkMode: RemotePositions : 1*local candidates strongly preferred*candidates must come onsite to pick up laptop, NO exceptions.
About Blackhawk Network:At Blackhawk Network, we shape the future of global branded payments through the prepaid products, technologies and network that connect brands and people. Our collaborative innovation and scalable, security-minded solutions help.
About CloudNerdCloud Nerd is a growing, innovative, and customer-centric technology company that, well, simply put, creates magic. Cloud Nerd specializes in acquiring, customizing, integrating and maintaining software solutions across small to mid-sized.
More jobs by this company
Role Title: Test ManagerLocation: Pittsburgh, PA (100% Remote)Required Skills: Testing automation, test case development, test tool configuration and management, test execution, test managementPreferred Skills Experience testing solutions used in a Contact/Call.