Job Title: SOFTWARE ENGINEER IV
Description: SR. BI ENGINEER -
About The Position
- Generates reports and/or datasets for end users, using system tools, databases, and scripts. May alter deliverables based on evolving business needs
- Trouble-shoots and fix reports and/or dashboards by working with stakeholders on understanding the business problems
- Works independently to solve complex problems
- Initiates and leads meetings with key business stakeholders
Key responsibilities include:
- Builds an understanding of existing systems, databases, and procedures and follows corporate policies when executing projects
- Applies best practices and established procedures to analyze data and identify trends
- Assists in the creation of dashboards and reporting models in a relational database management system
- Engages with business stakeholders to develop an understanding of their operations and define how analytics can solve key business problems
- Documents data requirements and works with business users to understand the goal of a project or analysis
- Demonstrates a bias for action by hitting deadlines, communicating with project stakeholders, and producing polished outputs
- Integrates data from multiple sources to produce requested or required data elements
- Partners effectively with team members and departments to achieve the best results
- Requests feedback on own work and provides feedback to others
- Develops innovative and efficient solutions for existing processes or new projects
- Partners effectively with other departments to fully define analytics requirements for solving business problems, sometimes going beyond the initial ask of business colleagues
- Mentors less experienced co-workers
- Effectively works and communicates with Sr. Leadership to deliver analytical insights
- Makes strategic recommendations to senior leadership based on data analysis
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in mathematics, statistics, computer science or business
- 7+ years of relevant experience
- Master’s and/or Ph.D. in a technical discipline e.g., engineering, mathematics, statistics, finance/economics or business management) may replace a maximum of 2 years of experience.
- Extensive experience in data modeling and data warehouse modeling and ETL concepts
- Strong knowledge of data visualization (OBIEE/OAC), ETL (ODI), relational databases and writing queries (SQL)
In addition to the above qualifications, the successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Strong analytical skills to address business problems
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and to clarify priorities, scope, and requirement in ambiguous situations
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Full Benefits Package
- 10 Days PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays
CEdge Software Consultants is an innovative IT consulting firm, and a strategic business partner. We offer IT solutions to Federal and State governments, as well as, Commercial Enterprises throughout the United States. Our main objective is to create an integrity-based culture that takes pride in working as a collaborative team that focuses on growth and is driven by the desire to provide purely ethical services for both our clients and teammates.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Opportunity at a Glance:The Sr. Analyst, Business Intelliggence is responsible for successfully managing, advancing and delivering business intelligence solutions and services to meet the business objectives of the organization's institutions with minimal.
About Press Ganey:Press Ganey pioneered the health care performance improvement movement 35 years ago. Today Press Ganey offers an integrated suite of solutions that enable enterprise transformation across the patient journey. Delivered through a cutting-edge.
Description:Implementation ConsultantThrough market-leading data warehouse & analytics and empowering Constituent Relationship Management (CRM) technology, Affinaquest (AQ) is the market leader in institutional advancement, fan engagement, and nonprofit.
Tyler Technologies is currently seeking a Jr. Data Application Engineer to join their US Direct / NIC Division to support their Recreation Dynamics product. This is a remote position. As our Jr. Data Application Engineer, you will focus on supporting.
ResponsibilitiesWork with project owners/stakeholders to ensure delivery schedules are on track and issues are raised appropriately and timelyManage resource schedules to ensure delivery aligns with scheduled release datesConduct regular business reviews.
Title: SQL Developer (MS SQL Server) - SSIS Packages - Flexi supportLocation: RemoteDuration: 6+ MonthsJob Description: Candidate with min 5+ years in IT with strong SQL coding skills (MS SQL Server) and SSIS package hands-on knowledge (ability to develop,.
More jobs by this company
Role: Application DeveloperLocation: Remote / Washington, DCIs any remote work allowed? YesDescription:Individual Contributor - Senior Software EngineerAbility to develop software components independently with minimal supervisionGood communication skills.
CEdge has an opportunity for an SOFTWARE ENGINEER III located in St Louis MO(REMOTE). If you are ready to work alongside World Renowned Technology experts, and carry the skills below, this is the opportunity that will inevitably take your career to unbelievable.
CEdge has an opportunity for an Scrum Master III located in St Louis MO(REMOTE). If you are ready to work alongside World Renowned Technology experts, and carry the skills below, this is the opportunity that will inevitably take your career to unbelievable.