We seek a self-starting and curious individual to join our team. The Metrics SDE position is unique and exciting in the breadth of the technical challenges and at the rapid pace at which those challenges may arise and evolve. The prospective SDE must feel very comfortable learning new technical skills and subject areas quickly. This person will have a lot of autonomy and ability to innovate in their role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Technology, or Computer Science, from a four-year college or university, Masters degree is preferred
- 1-2 years of experience in a software development role is preferred, but we encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply
Job Duties will include:
- Software development of the Cozeva platform to ensure the Cozeva platform continues to qualify and obtain healthcare quality metrics certifications, i.e. NCQA, AMP, ACO;
- Software development of new products and features of the Cozeva platform;
- Software development of the Metrics Engine Infrastructure;
- Improve and enhance existing features of the Cozeva platform.
- SQL, Python, and Shell script
- Data Science
- Designing Data-Intensive Applications
- Through understanding of the Software Development Life-cycle (e.g. Requirements, Design, Development, Testing) and exposure to Agile or iterative SDLC
- SVN configuration management
- Excellent “soft skills,” including clear and direct verbal and written communication skills
- Healthcare Industry Knowledge
- Problem Solving including ability to see, and pivot between, multiple paths to the same goal
- Strategic Thinking and Planning
- Time Management
- Creative thinking and curiosity around improving systems
- High learning agility and an unusually high tolerance for ambiguity
- Well organized multitasker – Experience managing multiple competing tasks
- managing multiple competing projects
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Opportunity at a Glance:The Sr. Analyst, Business Intelliggence is responsible for successfully managing, advancing and delivering business intelligence solutions and services to meet the business objectives of the organization's institutions with minimal.
Data Scientist IIDescriptionFrontier Communications is looking for a Data Scientist with a strong academic grounding in statistics to join our Data Science team under the Consumer organization.You will get a chance to analyze massive data sets with the.
Posted28-May-2022Service lineGWS SegmentRole typeFull-timeAreas of InterestDigital & Technology/Information TechnologyLocation(s)Remote - US - Remote - US - United States of AmericaData is increasingly becoming the core of what we do in support of our.
Role Summary: The Director of Analytics and Reporting identifies areas of strategic focus and develops analytical approaches and methodologies. Oversees a team of data and reporting analysts that use business data and statistical methods to provide insight.
bright minds | better methods | best outcomeChainalytics, an NTT DATA company, accelerates fact-based transformation for supply chain leaders around the world. Providing world-class consulting and managed analytics services, our competencies are powered.
Further Enterprise Solutions (www.furtherllc.com) is a leading source of technical engineering, end-to-end turnkey solutions, and software development services in the rapidly expanding telecom industry. Founded in 2002 by wireless industry veterans,.
More jobs by this company
We seek a self-starting and curious individual to join our team. The prospective DevOps must feel very comfortable learning new technical skills and relevant areas quickly. This person will have a lot of autonomy and ability to innovate in their role..