Cloud Nerd is a growing, innovative, and customer-centric technology company that, well, simply put, creates magic. Cloud Nerd specializes in acquiring, customizing, integrating and maintaining software solutions across small to mid-sized companies around the world. You heard me, around the world! Our team has collectively implemented over 700 projects for clients globally and retains over 30 years of software implementation and administration experience.
We are looking for a Salesforce Solutions Architect to drive, mentor and implement salesforce solutions across various industries and niches
Roles and Responsibilities
The candidate will be responsible for creating & delivering CRM and workflow solutions using Salesforce/APEX, Force, VisualForce and J2EE technologies. The candidate will be responsible for the application design, development and support of Salesforce related projects. The candidate must demonstrate progressive leadership in the full life cycle of the software development environment.
- Experience in designing and developing software components and having a very strong Service Oriented Architecture and integration background
- Experience in Salesforce (SFDC) CRM with end to end implementation experience
- Salesforce.com integration experience, including between different business systems as well as working with integration tools.
- Strong experience with configuration, customization, programming with APEX APIs, APEX Triggers, and implementing new instances of Salesforce.com from scratch
- Strong practical deployment knowledge of VisualForce, Flex, Salesforce configurations, Apex classes, APEX Web services, API, AppExchange deployment, and Salesforce.com s-controls
- Ability to define the system landscape, to identify gaps between current and desired end-states, and deliver a CRM solution
- Additional Salesforce.com experience includes Workflow Alerts and Actions, and Approval Workflow
- Programming experience with the following languages, J2EE, HTML XML, SQL, Oracle
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field
- Must be authorized to work for any U.S. employer
- 5 years direct experience in all aspects of developing and implementing CRM applications
- 3-5 years of developing customizations for SFDC using the CRM SDK
- Proven experience in SFDC implementations
- Proven experience in overseeing the direction, development, and implementation of CRM software solutions.
- Specific knowledge of CRM SaaS and Salesforce.com highly valued
- Direct, hands-on experience with automated software management tools
- Strong knowledge of CRM software quality assurance best practices and methodologies
- Strong knowledge of data management, including data capture, warehousing, segmentation, mining, storing, cleansing, and security
- Project management skills and exposure to project-based work structures
- Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws
- 3+ years experience integrating distributed Applications and services including .Net, J2EE, and Client/Server Applications
- Full life-cycle development in an enterprise development environment
- Application development using relational database preferably using Oracle and SQL Server.
- Should have excellent communication, negotiation, decision making, and problem solving skills
- Must be a team player
This role is fully remote so a fast internet connection and working PC is required.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $120,000.00 - $160,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Software development: 3 years (Required)
- Salesforce: 3 years (Required)
- English (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Opportunity at a Glance:The Sr. Analyst, Business Intelliggence is responsible for successfully managing, advancing and delivering business intelligence solutions and services to meet the business objectives of the organization's institutions with minimal.
We're looking for a Java Developer for a W2 opportunity. I cannot do C2C or offer sponsorship as of now.Job Title: Java DeveloperLocation: (Hybrid)Position: W2 EmploymentVisa's: OPT, Day1 CPT, H1B, H1B-T(Authorized to work anywhere in the USA and.
Job Description Summary:Associate Engineer will work as a junior member of a architectural team, responsible for the development, implementation, and post deployment support of enterprise applications. In this role the Associate Engineer will work under.
Role: VDH Oracle APEX Developer REMOTE (683386)Client: VDH (Virginia department of health)Location: Richmond,VAInterview: WebCamWorkMode: RemotePositions : 1*local candidates strongly preferred*candidates must come onsite to pick up laptop, NO exceptions.
About Blackhawk Network:At Blackhawk Network, we shape the future of global branded payments through the prepaid products, technologies and network that connect brands and people. Our collaborative innovation and scalable, security-minded solutions help.
Role Title: SQL DeveloperRequired Skills5+ years of experience with SQL Programming; i.e., composing complex queries using efficient coding practices, functions, views, tables, and stored procedures.Proficient in working with: Collection objects, Nested.