A global leader in modern development platforms, OutSystems is focused on enabling any organization to innovate through software. We are changing the way software is built with the low-code platform most preferred by developers and empowering organizations to rapidly create and deploy critical applications that transform their business. To support our growth and commitment to hiring exceptional performers, we are looking for a/an RPA UI PATH Developer based in US Remote.
As an RPA UIPath Developer at OutSystems, you will be a critical part of the Business Process Automation (BPA) Center of Excellence (CoE). You and the BPA CoE team will work with business and Digital colleagues to drive the creation, implementation and management of automation solutions leveraging UIPath.
If you are a problem solver, inquisitive by nature and driven by curiosity, this is the job for you!
Job Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Translating PDD’s into solutions that best leverage the UIPath platform.
- Working closely with your BA colleagues, as well as SME’s to fully understand the required process steps.
- Developing, testing, deploying and supporting automations within the UIPath platform which are driven from the CoE.
- Acting as a consultant to Citizen RPA Developers within the organisation.
- Leveraging your previous experiences to ensure RPA is applied in a scalable, fit for purpose fashion.
- Monitoring the health of automations, and developing real world metrics for measuring the success of your automations.
- Extensive experience in IT delivery, including experience with agile-based automation projects.
- 3-5+ years of UIPath experience.
- Experience automating SaaS applications.
- Salesforce/NetSuite/Workday/Expensify preferred.
- Experience with UIPath API based automation.
- Experience with Excel/Google Sheets automation.
- Strong SQL knowledge
- MSSQL, Snowflake preferred
- Automation experience in the following areas a bonus:
- Customer support/success
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent spoken and written English language skills
- Self-learner and serious about remaining up to date with industry advancements.
- Ability to grasp and understand new technology and concepts
One of the fastest-growing B2B software companies in the world, OutSystems is on a mission to enable every organization to innovate through software. We are looking for talented and motivated people to join us in helping companies solve some of their most strategic business challenges, from modernizing their workplace processes to transforming their employee and customer experiences. As a member of the OutSystems global team, you will help build, deliver, manage, and evolve the software that is a low-code market leader and preferred by professional developers around the world.
OutSystems is a truly global company, with more than 525,000 developer community members, 1,700 employees, 400 partners, and thousands of active customers in over 87 countries and across 22 industries. Founded in 2001, OutSystems has offices in the United States, United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Germany, the UAE, Japan, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Australia, and Singapore, and of course has a thriving, worldwide community of remote employees.
Working at OutSystems
We do not have many rules, but we do have high standards and a culture of global collaboration. Our commitment to our culture is highlighted in The Small Book of the Few Big Rules, written by our Founder and CEO, Paulo Rosado. This commitment to culture landed us in the Forbes top cloud computing employers four years in a row.
- We grow, change, and innovate, and give our teams the space to be proactive and creative.
- We care about growth and development. Vertical career progression is obvious, and we also encourage lateral moves, joining different teams, and mastering new skills.
- Global colleagues who are as smart, hardworking, and driven as you.
- Our DNA is disrupting the status quo. It is why our company exists.
- We “Ask Why” a lot. It helps us connect our individual work to the bigger picture and often uncovers a better, more agile way.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Company DescriptionSince we first opened our doors in 2009, the world of commerce has evolved immensely – and so has Square. After enabling anyone to take a payment and never miss a sale, we saw sellers stymied by disparate, outmoded products and tools.
Travel Required: NonePublic Trust: OtherRequisition Type: RegularSummary:Develops, analyzes, and models operational, financial, and other organizational data to quantify the competitive performance of business segments, evaluate potential operational.
Responsibilities:Insurance enterprises across all sectors and lines of business face an evolving landscape of product, technology and corporate innovation. Delivering solutions requires a proactive and nimble approach. A career with DHG Insurance will.
Do you want to work in a fast-paced and exciting environment, where no two days are the same? We’re looking for a Developer, Orders Automation who enjoys both a buzz and a challenge?Developer, Orders AutomationFull-time, home based in the USWe’re BCD.
Piper Companies is looking for a Data Analyst, Pharmaceutical for a leading biopharmaceutical organization in the Philadelphia, PA area.THIS IS A REMOTE OPPORTUNITYResponsibilities for the Data Analyst, Pharmaceutical:You will drive pharmaceutical client.
We are looking for experienced Dynamics 365 Business Central / Dynamics NAV (Navision) Senior Software Developers. Full Time, Part Time & Subcontract positions are available. Work Remotely or out of one of our east coast offices.Candidates should have.
At Verint, we believe customer engagement is the core of every global brand. Our mission is to help organizations discover opportunities previously only scarcely imagined by connecting work, data, and experiences enterprise wide. We hire innovators with.
Description:Do you feel a rush when you are able to solve people's technology problems? Do you enjoy being the "tech person" with your family and friends? Are you ready to make that into a career with abundant growth opportunities? Becker's Technology.
About AxuallBuilt with leading healthcare systems, Axuall is a workforce intelligence company built on top of a national real-time practitioner data network. It enables healthcare systems, staffing firms, telehealth, and health plans to dramatically.
Analyst, Insights TeamPosition Type: Full-timeWork Location: RemoteThe Analyst, Insights Team, is responsible for analyzing customer experience data to generate client presentations and reports with actionable insights and findings. Your output will.
More jobs by this company
Technical Support EngineerJob description, low-code style:As the #1 low-code application development platform, OutSystems provides customers with everything they need to build apps incredibly fast. So, let’s cut to the chase. We’re looking for several.