Are you passionate about solving real business problems and helping people thrive in the #PeopleFirst Economy? Are you a life-long learner? Then Proliant might be the place for you!
Proliant is seeking a Payroll Specialist to join our team.
We want individuals who…
- Truly care and are passionate about the work they do
- Want to see and feel success in themselves, their teams, and the employees they serve
- Aren’t afraid to solve real business problems for customers
- Want to be continually developed
- Who are proud to talk about the #Community they are a part of
- Who are #ProliantProud
But first, more about us!
Proliant powers the #PeopleFirst Economy. We deliver fully integrated, cloud-based People Tools that simplify payroll and all HR processes while improving accuracy and ensuring full industry compliance for over 4,000 customers in multiple industries in all 50 states.
We believe that with the right HR technology in place, businesses can thrive in this ever-changing world. However, technology is not the answer alone. We arm you with an award-winning professional services team to solve your HR related business problems. We offer the highest quality personalized customer service possible.
We are in search of inspired people looking to do inspiring work. We are looking for individuals have a desire to work in one of the most dynamic sectors of technology - HR Tech.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of our technology (our People Tools), features, and usage
- Are excited about the Human Capital Management industry
- Ensure the daily support of clients and answering questions regarding the payroll software
- Research various payroll issues for clients and co-workers
- Keep abreast of changes in the payroll and payroll tax areas
- Act as a back up to other Payroll Specialist
- Understand accounting and use analytical skills to solve problems
- Ability to write or learn to write SQL queries and understand database issues
- Other duties as assigned
- Overtime work during quarter end and year end processes
- Minimum of 2 years of previous payroll experience
- Either in industry or working in a corporate payroll position
- CPP or FPC certification preferred
- Come in to work every day with a positive and uplifting attitude
- Excellent customer service skills
- Aptitude and desire for continuous learning
- Ability to multitask in a dynamic environment in a massively growing industry
- Ability to think outside the box and bring ideas to the table
- Ability to meet deadlines and meet customer expectations
- Loves to work with great technology
Compensation: Dependent on Experience
This is an amazing opportunity! We are scaling rapidly and we believe in promotion from within. Our team is world class and the awards and rankings year over year prove it. Just check out our Glassdoor reviews! We offer a great work environment with excellent benefits. Apply today if you would like to find out more!
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Company DescriptionSince we first opened our doors in 2009, the world of commerce has evolved immensely – and so has Square. After enabling anyone to take a payment and never miss a sale, we saw sellers stymied by disparate, outmoded products and tools.
Travel Required: NonePublic Trust: OtherRequisition Type: RegularSummary:Develops, analyzes, and models operational, financial, and other organizational data to quantify the competitive performance of business segments, evaluate potential operational.
Responsibilities:Insurance enterprises across all sectors and lines of business face an evolving landscape of product, technology and corporate innovation. Delivering solutions requires a proactive and nimble approach. A career with DHG Insurance will.
Do you want to work in a fast-paced and exciting environment, where no two days are the same? We’re looking for a Developer, Orders Automation who enjoys both a buzz and a challenge?Developer, Orders AutomationFull-time, home based in the USWe’re BCD.
Piper Companies is looking for a Data Analyst, Pharmaceutical for a leading biopharmaceutical organization in the Philadelphia, PA area.THIS IS A REMOTE OPPORTUNITYResponsibilities for the Data Analyst, Pharmaceutical:You will drive pharmaceutical client.