Who we are:
LeadsRx is perhaps one of the most exciting SaaS companies to come around in a long time! We help marketers feel like superheroes at their staff meetings by arming them with analytical insights rather than guesswork. A SaaS start-up rooted in Portland, OR – we are passionate about the impartial advancement of marketing technology while keeping our customers at the center of everything we do. We are helping marketers navigate the ever-changing MarTech and AdTech landscape and having a blast doing it. Join us if you want to make an impact – for our customers, for our team, and for our community.
You’ll be joining a fast-growing engineering team within a fast-growing industry. The team works in a sustainable environment using industry-standard agile frameworks to introduce new features or architecture changes, while still supporting current functionality and customer support requests. LeadsRx is a Portland-based company, with a distributed engineering team allowing for the position to be remote.
We are looking for a Staff Software Engineer who will become the most knowledgeable team member in terms of understanding our core architecture, data structures, algorithms, and more. You will be the primary point of contact for all things related to our product and innovation roadmap. As the Staff Software Engineer, this is your opportunity to excel at technological leadership and excellence. You will report to the VP of Engineering and help inform and implement technical decisions across all engineering areas.
What you'll be doing:
- Mentoring Junior, Senior and Staff engineers
- Architectural design and review
- Assisting in setting engineering priorities
- Assisting in setting the engineering roadmap
- Leading all strategic development projects
- Writing code to deliver features
- Complex debugging of production code
- Monitoring and metrics design and review
- Interfacing with outside strategic partners on a technical level
A little bit about you:
- BS/MS in Computer Science/Engineer or equivalent work experience
- 7+ years in software engineer in enterprise environments
Proficiency in at least one of the following languages: Go, C/C++, Java, Python, PHP
- Go and PHP preferred
- Strong skills in Cloud Platforms, ie. AWS (preferred), Oracle (bonus)
- Strong foundations in large SQL installations, ie. MySQL (preferred), Oracle (bonus)
- Strong understanding of CICD and testing frameworks
- The front end experience is a bonus
- You have a passion for scale and performance, continuous learning, and working with high standards
- You have excellent communication, collaboration skills, and a strong teamwork ethic
- You strive for excellence and have the ability to jump into any project and contribute immediately with code and design
What's in it for you:
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- FSA/Dependent Care accounts
- Work from home policy
- Responsible Time Off (RTO)
- Company holidays
- Opportunity to join a fantastically talented and passionate team at a pivotal time in the company’s lifecycle
LEADSRX IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER, COMMITTED TO THE STRENGTH OF A DIVERSE WORKFORCE.
Read more about LeadsRx at LeadsRx.com.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Opportunity at a Glance:The Sr. Analyst, Business Intelliggence is responsible for successfully managing, advancing and delivering business intelligence solutions and services to meet the business objectives of the organization's institutions with minimal.
Headquarters: New York URL: https://basecapanalytics.com/Data is at the heart of cost efficiency, business processes, and decisioning. Digitally savvy firms have an edge to benefit from new technologies. BaseCap is a rapid-growing software company that.
About Press Ganey:Press Ganey pioneered the health care performance improvement movement 35 years ago. Today Press Ganey offers an integrated suite of solutions that enable enterprise transformation across the patient journey. Delivered through a cutting-edge.
Job Description:Ferguson is North America’s leading value-added distributor across residential, non-residential, new construction and repair, maintenance, and improvement (RMI) end markets. Spanning 34,000 suppliers and more than one million customers,.
Are you passionate about technology? Do you have a laser focus to provide exceptional products and services?At Dash Networks we have multiple openings in our Hosting Division supporting clients around the globe. We are looking for a seasoned Web Hosting.