We are seeking a rock star Senior Analyst who is data driven and enjoys creating new solutions to complex reporting problems. This roll will take point on creating dashboards, reports, and data architecture impacting all parts of the business. This individual will use data and insightful analyses to support, inform, and where applicable, challenge decisions to help hone and serve APFM’s business goals. Success in this role will help stakeholders increase conversions from marketing spend to revenue and to contribute to the company’s financial targets.
- Partner with key stakeholders to identify key data needs for the business, and define, design and create reporting solutions to deliver accurate and actionable insights.
- Compile and analyze data to understand drivers of performance and forecast trends
- Partner with Tech teams to define data needs and support in creating data infrastructure to build a state of the art reporting environment.
- Utilize Tableau to migrate existing reporting use cases and key metrics into trailblazing dashboards in order to improve reporting processes and foster self-managed reporting by our stakeholders.
- Formulate a reporting roadmap with internal key stakeholders to create a reporting “one-stop-shop” that drives improvements in funnel metrics over time.
- Provide training on reports and dashboards and become a trusted key partner to our reporting customers.
- Identify and prioritize opportunities for improvement in conversion along the customer journey.
- Walk stakeholders, at multiple levels, through business recommendations to drive more leads and conversion for the business.
- Identify and drive delivery of changes in data structures and metrics where needed to further support enhanced analysis to drive more revenue and EBITDA.
- Leverage data expertise to bolster confidence across teams for holistic support of business initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree, B.S. in Computer Science, Statistics, Economics, or Finance is preferred.
- Expert knowledge of SQL required; experience with Python or Regex preferred.
- Expert in Tableau dashboard creation and experience with Tableau system environment.
- Experienced analyst with strong story telling capability to be able to persuade business leaders to drive business decisions.
- Knowledge of industry accepted data governance practices a plus.
- 2-4 years of proven and successful experience in business intelligence and analytical environments:
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving capabilities, including the ability to logically and efficiently structure ambiguous problems, identify sources of data, conduct complicated analyses, identify key insights and recommend actions.
- Skilled at information collection and discovery; demonstrated ability to develop practical, workable solutions. Skilled at learning and applying new technology tools.
- Highly collaborative: Able to work across functions, geographies, and organizational levels to develop solutions; engages and involves key stakeholders.
- Effective communicator: Clearly communicates needs, results, and recommendations to a nontechnical audience.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Opportunity at a Glance:The Sr. Analyst, Business Intelliggence is responsible for successfully managing, advancing and delivering business intelligence solutions and services to meet the business objectives of the organization's institutions with minimal.
Data Scientist IIDescriptionFrontier Communications is looking for a Data Scientist with a strong academic grounding in statistics to join our Data Science team under the Consumer organization.You will get a chance to analyze massive data sets with the.
Posted28-May-2022Service lineGWS SegmentRole typeFull-timeAreas of InterestDigital & Technology/Information TechnologyLocation(s)Remote - US - Remote - US - United States of AmericaData is increasingly becoming the core of what we do in support of our.
Role Summary: The Director of Analytics and Reporting identifies areas of strategic focus and develops analytical approaches and methodologies. Oversees a team of data and reporting analysts that use business data and statistical methods to provide insight.
bright minds | better methods | best outcomeChainalytics, an NTT DATA company, accelerates fact-based transformation for supply chain leaders around the world. Providing world-class consulting and managed analytics services, our competencies are powered.
Further Enterprise Solutions (www.furtherllc.com) is a leading source of technical engineering, end-to-end turnkey solutions, and software development services in the rapidly expanding telecom industry. Founded in 2002 by wireless industry veterans,.