- Strong Computer science background required. A Bachelor's degree or higher in computer science or equivalent is required
- 10+ years of experience in a Data Warehouse (DWH) environment with data integration/ETL of large and complex data sets
- Design and coding skills in a scripting language (e.g. Python/Perl/shell scripting) on Unix/Linux Platforms.
- Proficiency in SQL and database technologies such as AWS Redshift
- Data modeling skills such as Star/Snowflake schema design for DWH
- Expertise in performance tuning and scaling in a DWH environment
- Hands on experience with recent advances in distributed computing such as MapReduce, MPP architectures, NoSQL databases.
- Familiarity with Business Intelligence (BI) platforms such as MicroStrategy, OBIEE or equivalent
- Good interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to work with different teams for sourcing of data.
- Ability to learn fast, work independently with little supervision and deliver on time quality products
- Extensive knowledge of BI platforms such as MicroStrategy, OBIEE or equivalent
- Experience working with Agile methodologies in a DWH/BI environment
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $40.00 - $70.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Informatica: 5 years (Preferred)
- SQL: 8 years (Preferred)
- Data warehouse: 8 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Opportunity at a Glance:The Sr. Analyst, Business Intelliggence is responsible for successfully managing, advancing and delivering business intelligence solutions and services to meet the business objectives of the organization's institutions with minimal.
Immediate client requirement apply asap,ob Description :Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Engineering, or MIS, or equivalent experience#+ years of experience as a python Devejoper3+ years of Hadoop (Cloudera distribution) experience3+ years of.
Job Profile SummaryApplies data extraction, transformation and loading techniques in order to connect large data sets from a variety of sources. Creates data collection frameworks for structured and unstructured data. Develops and maintains infrastructure.
Position: Data Analyst *Asset Management is a division of Davey Resource Group Inc. (DRG) which has been employee-owned since 1979. DRG specializes in managing the assets of utility companies throughout the U.S. by providing solutions, focused around.
Job Description: Senior Technical AnalystSummary of Position:The Commercial Services Metrics Team is responsible for designing, developing, maintaining and supporting reporting applications used by Commercial Services to report on the performance, quality,.
Data ScientistRequirements: Work is remote, but preference will be given to candidates based in United States from one of the following states: Virginia, Maryland, Florida, Texas, Colorado, Idaho, Utah, Washington, California, New Jersey, Alabama or.
More jobs by this company
We are currently sourcing for a position with our client and would like to discuss this opportunity with you.Rangam Consultants is an award winning company for Staffing solutions and services. We are a multiple service provider in the Information Technology,.
Bioinformatics ProgrammerShift - Typically between 9AM-5PM Central Time.Job DescriptionWe have an exciting contract opportunity for a Bioinformatics Programmer to support bioinformatics pipeline development in GRC.Primary responsibility is the development.
This is Design Automation Engineering position in the Custom Layout Team of the Process Design Kit (PDK) group, within the Design Enablement (DE) organization.Excellent opportunity for individuals who enjoy working in fast paced team environment.Highly.