About us and the job:
We are a Romanian software company, who have developed leading edge VOIP apps using high-end telephony platforms such as Cisco Unified CallManager, NEC Univerge, Sangoma, etc. We have hundreds of clients in over 50 countries, even though we are a teen-sized team.
We would like you to join our team so that we can grow consistently together. If you are a SysAdmin and you also worked as Level 2 Support, you will fit just right in.
- Full time contract and schedule (8 hours/day, 5 days/week) with flexible hours;
- We provide support to our clients and our team, Monday to Friday from 9AM to 9PM, so you will work during this interval, in shifts, by monthly rotation.
What Will You Do
- Offer Level 2 support and assistance to Memolith clients answering their requests and questions over phone and email; most customers use Windows Server to deploy our software and Cisco VoIP infrastructure
- Connect remotely to servers in order to gather necessary information, investigate and resolve client's incidents.
- Execute remote interventions and monitoring activities on the customer's servers when necessary.
- Identify tasks requested by the customer that do not fit in the maintenance scope and initiate change requests accordingly.
- Update incidents trackers using Memolith's ticketing & tracking tools.
- Test and qualify bug fixes before releasing to customers
- Effective administration of Windows based infrastructure (OS, networking, virtualization, web sites, SW environments, backup etc);
- Networking savvy: TCP/IP, Wireshark, HTTP/S, SSH, routers and proxys, firewall, Wireshark.
- Problem solver
- Customer oriented and focused on problem resolution and SLA's
- Team player who is self motivated and can also work independently;
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar role.
Would be Plus
- Cisco CUCM and other VoIP technologies
- SQL (PostgreSQL) administration
- Programming knowledge in any scripting language is a plus - you might upgrade to the DevOps team if you're up to it;
- Willing and able to learn quickly new skills and technologies after all, we are developing the next gen of VOIP apps.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $10.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- 8 hour shift
- tech support: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Opportunity at a Glance:The Sr. Analyst, Business Intelliggence is responsible for successfully managing, advancing and delivering business intelligence solutions and services to meet the business objectives of the organization's institutions with minimal.
The role:Miva is a flexible adaptable eCommerce platform that increases revenue and operational efficiency for our merchants, effortlessly scaling as their business grows. We are seeking a Systems Administrator who will work within the SaaS Infrastructure.
Over 5 years of IT experience on ETL, T-SQL, SSIS Packages, SSRS, Data-warehousing and Microsoft SQL Server.Expertise in SQL data models like Relational model, Entity-Relationship model, and Dimensional Model.Knowledgeable on Data Warehouse concepts.
Exciting opportunity for a Junior Technical Specialist to mature on a project that will transform how depot maintenance is conducted by the Air Force Sustainment Center (AFSC)! The Maintenance Repair and Overhaul Initiative (MROi) solution is an Oracle.
As part of a Systems team, this position is responsible for providing system engineering and administration support for multiple servers running a variety of operating systems. Duties will include, but not be limited to: designing, installing, maintaining,.