We are looking for an expert in MS Azure SQL and Power BI to help build an end-to-end custom analytics and reporting solution using company and 3rd party data. To date, we have built some prototype systems using SQL and Power Apps that are improving our ability to turn work around quickly and provide brief responses, campaign optimisations and reporting.
Once the core reporting and analytics system is built and operational, depending on your experience and aptitude, there is a possibility to implement algorithms and machine learning to optimise business process execution.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a growing and dynamic business on a green field solution. This position is remote and requires at least 4 hours overlap with the UK.
- Be able to translate high level business requirements into a system design
- Architect, design and implement an end-to-end SQL reporting systems
- Architect, design and implement an end-to-end SQL transactional systems
- Be able to implement business reports using Power BI
- Develop a keen understanding and working knowledge of the end-to-end data workflow and ETL processes currently in use
- Integrate with 3rd party systems with fault tolerant design using Azure data factory
- Implement data version control which involves promoting data and SQL code level changes to production after unit, system and regression testing
- Understand performance and reliability requirements to be able to optimise the system for millions of records
- Ensure the database is secure and designed for segregation of duties
- Prepare documentations and specifications for more junior developers
- Handle common database procedures such as upgrade, backup, recovery, migration, etc.
- Monitor the performance of the database/supporting infrastructure and implement solutions/changes to reduce daily processing time of the data platform
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Good track record in working with the Microsoft SQL Server stack including T-SQL.
- Working knowledge of Power BI (or a similar technology).
- Expert level understanding of the fundamentals of database design, including the different approaches for building transactional and reporting systems.
- Ability to build interfaces to 3rd party API's, with a fault tolerant design.
- Understand how to optimise databases for millions of records.
- Ability to map data from a number of different systems to be able to create a consistent view across the business.
- Ability to build operational and financial reports, using technologies such as Power BI.
- Understand and implement design differences between batch based processing and real time system design.
- Ability to work in a team with people who are building custom applications.
- Strong understanding of the software development lifecycle, including different approaches for automated testing, UAT and production cutover.
- Good written and spoken English and ability to work in a time zone with at least 4 hours overlapping with the UK working day.
- Experience of working in the advertising / programmatic space
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Opportunity at a Glance:The Sr. Analyst, Business Intelliggence is responsible for successfully managing, advancing and delivering business intelligence solutions and services to meet the business objectives of the organization's institutions with minimal.
Job Title: Azure Synapse Data EngineerDuration: Full TimeJob Description: Azure Synapse/Datafactory, t-SQL, ADLS Gen2, PowerShell, Databricks/Scala/pyspark, Cosmos DBDevelop and migrate to Azure leveraging Azure Data Lake, Azure SQL Pools, Apache Spark,.
Provide high quality, technical delivery as a member of an Arbela project team. Primarily responsible for analysis, design, and development of data pipelines to ingest, store and transform data for data analytics and system integration.KEY RESPONSIBILITIES.
Help at Home is hiring a Sr. Data Engineer!Help at Home, LLC, is the nation’s leading provider of high-quality home care and support solutions. Our goal is to enable the highest level of personal independence and meaningful lives for our clients. Help.
A career in our Microsoft Dynamics team will provide the opportunity to help our clients transform their technology landscape across Front, Back and Mid-Office functions leveraging Microsoft Dynamics. We focus on contributing to PwC’s value proposition.
API Developer - RemoteWho is Ardalyst?Ardalysts primary goal is to help clients protect and expand their competitive edge to succeed in a highly competitive digital world. We have a passion for the work we do, working tirelessly to meet client needs.
More jobs by this company
Headquarters: UK URL: https://www.multilocal.media/The RoleWe are looking for an expert in MS Azure SQL and Power BI to help build an end-to-end custom analytics and reporting solution using company and 3rd party data. To date, we have built some prototype.