Both C2C / W2
Location- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Duration- 12+ Months.
Remote opportunity but Candidate must come to Onsite once in a Quarter.
- The applicant needs to have 10 years of recent SQL Server DBA experience (including 2 years' experience with SQL Server 2019)
- The applicant must be able to demonstrate strong technical skills in the use of the components of SQL Server and demonstrate the ability to troubleshoot SQL Server issues
- The applicant must have Good PowerShell scripting knowledge.
- The applicant must have a strong ability to work with and provide technical leadership to other team members The individual must be a solid team player with good communication and writing skills
- The applicant must be able to work well with all types of customers
- Experience with Microsoft System Center Operations Manager (SCOM)
- Writing, testing, and maintaining T-SQL and stored procedures as they relate to DBA support
- Writing, testing, and maintaining SSIS packages
- Windows administrator knowledge and experience with 64-bit environments
- Experience with SSRS, SSAS, and Power Shell
- Writing, testing, and maintaining Windows scripts
- Knowledge of SQL Server 2019 features
B.S. Degree in computer science or equivalent field
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $60.00 - $75.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- MySQL: 10 years (Preferred)
- Database administration: 1 year (Preferred)
- Oracle: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Opportunity at a Glance:The Sr. Analyst, Business Intelliggence is responsible for successfully managing, advancing and delivering business intelligence solutions and services to meet the business objectives of the organization's institutions with minimal.
IT Support Specialist, Nicus Software, Inc.Nicus Software is looking to fill an open position for an IT Support Specialist. This is a fully remote position.Nicus Software is a nimble, fast-growing company delivering software and services solutions for.
Job responsibilities: SQL DBA and Development responsibilitiesPerformance monitor and tuningTroubleshoot, identify and resolve issues with SQL Server database infrastructureDeployment of new databases and setting up databases from scratchDatabase optimization.
For more than a decade, Centroid has been a leader in technology consulting. We are in the unique position to offer a broad range of services that reflect both our array of industry experience and our past performance solving complex business challenges..
Create and or organize systems to store and secure a variety of data, such as financial information and customer shipping records. Also make sure that the data are available to authorized users.Job Types: Full-time, Part-timePay: $38,657.00 - $125,206.00.
Job Title: Server Administrator / Support Analyst Location: Remote / TelecommuteDuration: 6 months (CONTRACT TO HIRE)Skills/Experience Needed: At least 3 years of server administrationAt least 1 year of working within a tier 2 support team or 3 years.
More jobs by this company
Job Description : -Professional experience in Microsoft Azure technologies and products, including Azure SQL, Azure Cloud Data Warehouse, Azure Active DirectoryExperience with deploying Kubernetes within cloud offerings or platform, including GCP, AWS,.
JOB DESCRIPTION: U.S. Steel has an immediate contractor to hire opening for an IT Application Analyst on the Plant Systems Quality team. The Plant Systems Quality team provides IT solutions which support U. S. Steel North American operations within the.
Responsibilities: Need only US Citizenship candidateUse markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pagesOptimize applications for maximum speedCollaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usabilityGet feedback from, and.
Responsibilities: Work collaboratively with the other developers and stakeholders to deliver solutions that align with stakeholder requirements and consumer needs.Work with peers to develop APIs, dashboards, tooling, and other automated solutions in.
Responsibilities:- Should have good Java coding, analysis, and debugging experience.- Strong understanding of OOPS fundamentals and Core Java,- Java development experience with Spring, Spring Boot, SOAP/Rest services, Hibernate.- Strong experience using.