Boats Group is the fastest-growing digital business in the recreational boating space. We are a talented team of techies, creatives, marketers, closers and customer advocates who spend each day pushing the boundaries of technology to make buying and selling boats easy. We spend each day surrounded by 500,000 boats from across the globe.
Our passion and unyielding dedication to getting people on the water influence our culture in ways you won’t find at other companies. We’re the best at what we do because we’re working in an industry we love. When you walk through our doors, you’ll find smart, dedicated people who consider one another family.
If you want to work in an inclusive, innovative environment where we encourage employees to collaborate, leverage their talents and actively shape the future of the company, then you will enjoy working here!
As a Business Data Analyst - Display, you will be compiling our data and information into insights and data-driven recommendations to help drive our display business forward.
You will be an influential shaper of our business - helping the management team work out the big questions that drive us to success. You will work closely with teams across all departments and obtain a full 360 view of our business and apply that knowledge to growing our display business, both direct to brokers, dealers, manufacturers and other endemic advertisers as well as our network advertising and PMP business partners.
What you’ll do:
- Be the comprehensive owner of all data points related to our display business
- Generate actionable insights and contribute to the Display business strategy
- Extract data from multiple sources to provide analytics around network and ad performance and other relevant metrics
- Help drive our go-to-market strategy by providing relevant insights
- Support our sales teams with data, reporting and insights
- Compile daily data on network performance and revenue from multiple sources and partners
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reporting on network revenue and performance
- Help us think through how to develop more efficient and effective processes
- Use data to drive recommendations around creating new products, retiring old products and adjusting existing display product offerings
- Develop insights to improve performance of display advertising as well as help drive up CPMs in our network advertising business to increase revenue
- Various ad hoc reporting
What you need to be successful:
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, marketing, mathematics, another related field, or relevant experience
- Strong experience working in a similar role, usually acquired over 3 to 7 years
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills with superb attention to detail
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience with SQL, Google Analytics, and Tableau
- Proven track record for improving process efficiencies and problem-solving
- Ability to work through complex problems and implement effective solutions
- Strong business acumen, as well as strong analytical and strategic thinking skills with the ability to draw conclusions based on data
- Strong desire to learn and great intellectual curiosity
Things that would be a plus to have in your background:
- Preferably understands digital marketing strategies and AdTech stacks
- Experience with Programmatic Advertising Preferred
- MBA would be a plus!
- And a big plus: A passion for boats and/or life on the water
You’d be joining a close-knit and talented team, with plenty of opportunities for professional growth. We offer competitive compensation + benefits that are on par with large companies, while also placing a high value on maintaining a healthy work-life balance.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance
- 401(k) with 4% matching
- Fully remote opportunity - with funds to upgrade your home office and cover some additional expenses!
- 15 days of PTO each year granted on Jan 1st - no occurring over time. 1st year PTO is pro-rated and is granted on day 1 of employment.
- Holiday break from between Christmas and New years
- Business and travel expenses covered completely
- You never have to work on your birthday with our Birthday PTO!
- 8 paid holidays!
- 32 hours of volunteer time paid per year to help out in your community and as a company! We are big into volunteering and helping our local community in a variety of ways!
- Annual professional reimbursement program to continue your enrichment as a professional and can be used for courses, attend seminars, to obtain certifications, etc.
- Shiny new laptop + large second monitor + other office accessories
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Opportunity at a Glance:The Sr. Analyst, Business Intelliggence is responsible for successfully managing, advancing and delivering business intelligence solutions and services to meet the business objectives of the organization's institutions with minimal.
AVP of Data Engineering and AnalysisAmerican Public Education, Inc.We are searching for a strategic and inquisitive AVP of Data Engineering and Analysis to develop and run with data-centered projects. In keeping with this overarching aim, the AVP of.
Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definitionExperience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a productBachelor's Degree5+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technologyExperience.
MMC provides end-to-end sales enablement solutions to manufacturers and distributors in the Building Products market. Our clients are among the biggest names in their respective industries, and they rely on MMC sales and marketing expertise to design,.
Pulmonx Corporation (NASDAQ: LUNG) is a global leader in minimally invasive treatments for severe lung disease. Pulmonx’s Zephyr® Endobronchial Valve, Chartis® Pulmonary Assessment System and StratX® Lung Analysis Platform are designed to assess and.
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management, Marketing, Engineering, or other related field.5+ years of relevant work experience in consumer marketing, product marketing and/or digital/high-technology consumer companies/productsExperience interpreting.
More jobs by this company
Software Development Manager - REMOTEAbout Our CrewBoats Group is the fastest-growing digital business in the recreational boating space. We are a talented team of techies, creatives, marketers, closers and customer advocates who spend each day pushing.