Primary Job Responsibilities
- Join a dedicated-sponsor team to progress with sponsor study activities over the years.
- Translate study protocol and Statistical Analysis Plan into algorithms and specifications to achieve analysis and CDISC standards
- Create and/or validate all safety and efficacy study output requirements (e.g. SDTM, ADaM, TLFs) consistent with data definitions and specifications and relevant study documentation (e.g. protocol, SAP, aCRF)
- Manage or maintain programming specifications for SDTM, ADaM, analysis dataset, analysis outputs, and integration of data in support of ISS/ISE
- Communicate an understanding of statistical programming concepts, basic clinical principles and act in accordance with those principles
- Review for consistency across studies within a project; assist with developing project conventions and verifying that conventions are followed
- Provide accurate and timely responses to routine requests from clients and with limited supervision responses to non-routine requests from clients
- Responsible for identifying opportunities for productivity improvements and formulating proposal for new SAS utilities/macros and their implementation.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining good client relationships
- Approximately 5 years or more in SAS programming for clinical trial data
- Bachelor’s degree in Math, Stats, Computer Science or similar
- Knowledge in the creation of define.xml, Pinnacle 21, aDRG, and sDRG is helpful
- Effectively understand, complete trainings, and implement all SOPs, Guidelines, and Work Instructions
- Work independently, exercise good judgment in interpreting, modifying, and adapting company standards, project specifications, tasks, and goals
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical clinical development (i.e. understanding of safety deliverables and efficacy analysis supporting regulatory submissions)
- Knowledge of base SAS, proc report, exposure to macros, current CDISC data structures, and standardization methodology; demonstrated ability to debug SAS programs
- High degree of technical competence in SAS Macro programming, SAS SQL, XML, RTF, and PDF
- Demonstrated teamwork, pride of ownership, accountability, problem-solving and innovative skills
- Reflect company culture through actions, attitude, and work
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-status
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Opportunity at a Glance:The Sr. Analyst, Business Intelliggence is responsible for successfully managing, advancing and delivering business intelligence solutions and services to meet the business objectives of the organization's institutions with minimal.
About Press Ganey:Press Ganey pioneered the health care performance improvement movement 35 years ago. Today Press Ganey offers an integrated suite of solutions that enable enterprise transformation across the patient journey. Delivered through a cutting-edge.
Description:Implementation ConsultantThrough market-leading data warehouse & analytics and empowering Constituent Relationship Management (CRM) technology, Affinaquest (AQ) is the market leader in institutional advancement, fan engagement, and nonprofit.
Tyler Technologies is currently seeking a Jr. Data Application Engineer to join their US Direct / NIC Division to support their Recreation Dynamics product. This is a remote position. As our Jr. Data Application Engineer, you will focus on supporting.
ResponsibilitiesWork with project owners/stakeholders to ensure delivery schedules are on track and issues are raised appropriately and timelyManage resource schedules to ensure delivery aligns with scheduled release datesConduct regular business reviews.
Title: SQL Developer (MS SQL Server) - SSIS Packages - Flexi supportLocation: RemoteDuration: 6+ MonthsJob Description: Candidate with min 5+ years in IT with strong SQL coding skills (MS SQL Server) and SSIS package hands-on knowledge (ability to develop,.
More jobs by this company
Job OverviewDesigns, develops, implements and updates software systems in accordance with the needs of the organization.Evaluates, schedules, and resources development projects; investigates user needs; and documents, tests and maintains computer programs..
Consultant, Business IntelligenceDepartment Summary: IQ 20/20 is the one of the fastest growing Business Intelligence platforms among Pharmaceutical and Bio-tech firms. We are growing at an accelerated pace and are looking for creative and dedicated.
Job OverviewAssist lead auditors/audit liaisons in conducting, hosting and reporting quality assurance audits by performing specific audit tasks under the direct supervision of more senior QA staff.Essential FunctionsAssist in conducting quality assurance.
Summary:The IQVIA QA team is a dynamic, talented, and experienced global team that owns the global quality management system for the largest human data science company in the world. The QA function is responsible for driving compliance in a highly regulated.
Job Description SummaryResponsibilitiesIdentify and recommend conceptual, logical and physical architectures and corresponding Business Intelligence (BI) solution designs that address challenges facing our healthcare clientsIdentify areas of opportunity.
JOB OVERVIEW:The Business Intelligence Developer is primarily responsible for the development and maintenance of the business intelligence solutions including Investigator Grant Payment Forecasting and Reporting systems. Primary duties include understanding.
Join us on our exciting journey!IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad.
Leads or performs complex analysis, design, programming, debugging, and modification of software enhancements and/or new products.Leads or consults on the analysis, design, programming, debugging and modification, of software enhancements and/or new.