Semarchy is looking for a technical pre-sales consultant to join our growing team. You should have a passion for working in the B2B enterprise data space, demonstrating, adapting and proving the value of data-based and integration technology to solve pressing business challenges.
You’ll be working alongside our seasoned Unite States sales team, with current and prospective Integration and MDM clients across the country. Serve customers by identifying their needs; engineering adaptations of solutions, building effective demonstrations, participating in Proof of Value exercises and bringing your technical prowess. Measures of success include your solution uptake, new customer acquisition rates, renewal and expansion rates, customer satisfaction and contribution to overall sales team and business success.
The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of experience in a pre-sales position, with consistent solid performance and great teamwork. Adaptability, ingenuity, candor and flexibility are required as this role requires an individual who can perform a wide range of tasks.
- Knowledge of databases and SQL
- BA/BSc degree or equivalent (Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field) preferred
- Comfortable selling into global-1000 organizations, managing multiple projects and deadlines across time zones and teams
- Ability to creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy to understand manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation and creativity skills
- Partner with sales to plan, prepare and execute strategically to encourage prospective enterprise clients to invest in our innovative MDM and Integration Solutions
- Understand client requirements to best support them and provide optimally customized solutions
- Create and deliver powerful technical presentations and demonstrations that clearly explain our solution
- Participate in Proof of Value (PoV) exercises
- Evangelize the uniqueness of our value proposition
- Manage technical aspects of RFP / RFI responses
- Become a Trusted Advisor to clients
- Aid the smooth transition of a customer from pre-sales to post-sales implementation
- Provide some technical support to existing and new customers
- Effectively communicate and represent the needs of clients to development and support organizations
- Collect and document competitive intelligence
- Liaise with partners across our channel organization
Nice to have
- Knowledge of MDM concepts
- Cloud experience (AWS, Azure, Hybrid, Private, etc.)
- Experience with RESTful messaging
- Knowledge of Enterprise Integration
- Join a highly-skilled highly-motivated team
- Work in work environment where you can make a direct impact
- Opportunity for advancement in a rapidly growing company
- Competitive compensation plan and benefits (medical, 401K with match, 3 weeks PTO and holidays)
- Work from home with some travel required
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
As a member of the Connected Health software development team, the Senior Data Analyst is responsible for developing curated data models and reporting solutions for the mymobility/ZBEdge platform. This includes responsibility for analyzing, designing.
Who We AreInsurity is a leading property and casualty insurance software and data analytics provider, working with some of the world’s largest insurers, brokers, and MGAs, including 15 of the top 25 P&C carriers in the US. With 1400+ team members globally,.
Work with our technology-driven solutions for property assessment and tax software and mass appraisal services. From data collection to computer-assisted mass appraisal to tax billing and collections, you can help develop property and recording solutions.
OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANYAs the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management..
Piper Companies is seeking a Senior Data Scientist – Credit Risk Modeling to join one of the Nation’s Largest Credit Unions for an employment opportunity. The Senior Data Scientist will be working 100% remotely to develop and evaluate models to quantify.
About LumenLumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for.
Logically is the leading provider of Managed IT Services to small and midsize organizations. We help our customers leverage the power of information technology to achieve their goals by becoming their trusted IT ally. Since 1999, we have made IT management.
Overview:Guidehouse is a leading global provider of consulting services to the public and commercial markets with broad capabilities in management, technology, and risk consulting. We help clients address their toughest challenges and navigate significant.
Job Description:Sability is honored to be named as the 2021 UKG HCM Services Partner of the year, for the second year in a row! Join our team and experience the culture of an award-winning team.Sability is looking for experienced professionals to join.
Managing Security Consultant (Offensive Security)BTB Security, a Netrix LLC Company, is actively recruiting for a Managing Security Consultant within our Security Advisory Services practice. The Managing Consultant is primarily responsible for managing.