Job Description: Senior Technical Analyst
Summary of Position:
The Commercial Services Metrics Team is responsible for designing, developing, maintaining and supporting reporting applications used by Commercial Services to report on the performance, quality, accuracy, and timely delivery of services provided to Frontier ‘s customers and business partners. Applications include both those built within Frontier as well as those based on vendor-supplied solutions. Commercial Services Metrics Team works closely with Commercial Services Process Support, Network Operations, IT, and other departments within Frontier to establish and support solutions for key initiatives of the organization.
The position of Sr Technical Analyst of the Commercial Services Metrics Team has the task of working side by side with the business partners of various teams to understand internal and external processes to enable reporting to be built to represent performance. The Technical Analyst will also be responsible for gathering requirements, analysis, mapping, development, testing, executive reporting, communication, and facilitation of calls with the business. Prepares and maintains technical documentation including flow charts, models, and procedures, user guides, data/metric dictionaries, scorecards and reporting to assist with the ongoing operation and maintenance of reporting systems. May lead efforts, oversee work results, provide training and serve as a technical resource for other Systems Analysts.
- Prioritize projects based upon the needs of the business.
- Engage directly with users to understand business processes
- Learn and maintain an in-depth understanding of the Frontier reporting tools: Tibco Spotfire, Oracle, Salesforce, SSRS
- Design, and build applications utilizing modern concepts and technologies
- Report requirements gathering, mockup design and presentation experience is a plus
- Understand business processes but excel in the system design and implementation
Required Skills and Experience
- Minimum 5 years of data analysis/systems analysis role within the telecom industry is preferred.
- M6, DPI, Salesforce, Tibco Spotfire, SSRS
- Proficient with databases, Oracle, DB2, MS-SQL, Neo4j and strong SQL knowledge.
- Experience writing SQL queries and analyzing data
- Investigate and interpret information and draw conclusions.
- Analyze data and validate assumptions. Selects appropriate relevant data and extracts from various internal and external sources
- Leads a systematic process for capturing requirements. Works with partners to capture requirements in a standard format that can serve as the foundation for developing technical documentation.
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline is preferred.
- Experience in Telecommunications or related industry that relies on complex interactions between software and the network
- Excellent team player, eager to learn from others, and to share skills with colleagues
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt quickly to learn and support new systems and applications.
- Resolve technical problems using a pragmatic approach
- Manipulates raw data sets into information fit for analysis by applying needed logic.
- Act as a design team leader to ensure progress against goals and timely reporting to management
- Partners with team members to monitor data to recognize patterns and analyze the trend.
- Works with Developers and other IT staff to determine system components and functional flow of components and data between components
- Clarifies design expectations. Answers business and technical questions
- Must have strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to manage tasks independently and take ownership of responsibilities
- Ability to communicate highly complex technical information clearly and articulately for all levels and audiences
- Proficient in requirements gathering
- Proficient knowledge of Frontier systems
- Knowledge of JIRA
- Python experience a plus
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
As a member of the Connected Health software development team, the Senior Data Analyst is responsible for developing curated data models and reporting solutions for the mymobility/ZBEdge platform. This includes responsibility for analyzing, designing.
GCP Data Engineer - What you do:Collaborates with analytics and business teams to improve data models that feed business intelligence tools, increasing data accessibility and fostering data-driven decision making across the organization.Design, implement.
Position Summary:As a Data Scientist, you will be a key contributor to Dexcom’s core Data Science Team, collaborating to serve as the center of a best-in-class data science capability that augments and applies the whole of Dexcom’s data assets to drive.
Job OverviewThe Data Engineer III will be part of a team responsible for designing, building, optimizing and maintaining our data and data pipeline architecture. The ideal candidate is an experienced data pipeline builder and data wrangler who enjoys.
Job Description: Core Functions include: Generate reports and create presentations for key stakeholders, including Compliance and Executive leadership team.Design and build reports, scorecards and dashboards to support all Compliance functions.Generate.
Exciting organization that uses AI technologies to save lives!Note: Only US Citizens and Green Card holders can be considered at this time.Position:The ideal candidate has a strong background in image analysis and databases with an interest in developing.