Data is increasingly becoming the core of what we do in support of our clients. This is a strategic and hands-on role that touches all aspects of that approach, from data gathering, data modeling, and analyzing and producing insightful and actionable information that informs and supports the services we provide to our clients. You will be responsible for enhancing and growing our Data and Reporting Analytics capability while leading a small team of Technology, Data, and Innovation professionals responsible for assuring the business makes better decisions through the collection and usage of data.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- 5+ years of a proven track record in using data analytics to provide insights and intelligence with visualizations and storytelling. Tableau experience required. Additional experience with Data Studio and/or Looker is highly desirable
- 2+ years of experience in implementing and leveraging the GCP stack for computing, storage, data analytics, and machine learning preferred.
- Experience in interpreting analysis outputs that can feedback into planning and strategy development
- Experience with machine learning approaches to predictive and prescriptive analytics
- Strong experience with SQL and Python
- Knowledge of the commercial real estate industry is preferred
- Experience with IoT data preferred
- Expert data manipulation skills.
- Problem-solving skills - able to identify the required deliverable/solution and the stages involved in getting there
- An inquisitive approach to analytics and data strategy, with a passion for innovation. An awareness and understanding of new innovations with data and analytics are desirable.
- Strong customer service capabilities and the ability to interact directly with stakeholders, both internally and client-facing
- The ability to take complex data problems and simplify them into easily understood tasks.
- Extremely strong attention to detail
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - able to engage and influence
- Manages, coaches, and trains a small team of Digital & Technology staff.
- Flexibility and adaptability to work in a fast-moving environment and with priority changes.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and the ability to work with multiple stakeholders in determining priorities and deadlines.
- Other Duties as Assigned.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develops and owns the short and long-term architecture and vision for how data is accessed, consolidated, leveraged, and used in analytics and reporting across the account.
- Working with a broad set of data problems that will include extracting, loading, transforming, cleaning, and validating data
- Creating and maintaining machine learning and statistical models
- Querying datasets, visualizing query results and creating a report
- Managing and delivering Business Intelligence solutions
- Hands-on expert for all reporting needs across the account, acting as a Center of Excellence for the capabilities that may also lie within the various business groups
- Lead and ensure global consistency in our approach to architecture design, documentation, and visualization layer UX
EVISICERTIFICATES and/or LICENSES
GCP and Tableau required
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
Decisions are made with an in-depth understanding and interpretation of procedures, company policies, and business practices to achieve general results. Responsible for setting department deadlines. Errors in judgment may cause a long-term impact on co-workers, supervisors, department, and/or line of business.
This is a global role that requires interactions with employees in all US time zones (PT in particular), in addition to employees and leadership teams in the EMEA and APAC. This position reports to a US West Coast leader, and the main client is also in the same US West Coast time zone. With that, some live interaction with these time zones is required but the hours of the person can be flexible to accommodate this. The Data, Analytics, and Reporting outcomes will drive the success of this role in the end, so it is expected that the individual will manage their own hours to maintain the proper work-life balance while meeting the expectations of the role.
NOTE: An additional requirement for this role is the ability to comply with COVID-19 health and safety protocols, including COVID-19 vaccination proof and/or rigorous testing.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
As a member of the Connected Health software development team, the Senior Data Analyst is responsible for developing curated data models and reporting solutions for the mymobility/ZBEdge platform. This includes responsibility for analyzing, designing.
Who We AreInsurity is a leading property and casualty insurance software and data analytics provider, working with some of the world’s largest insurers, brokers, and MGAs, including 15 of the top 25 P&C carriers in the US. With 1400+ team members globally,.
Work with our technology-driven solutions for property assessment and tax software and mass appraisal services. From data collection to computer-assisted mass appraisal to tax billing and collections, you can help develop property and recording solutions.
OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANYAs the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management..
Piper Companies is seeking a Senior Data Scientist – Credit Risk Modeling to join one of the Nation’s Largest Credit Unions for an employment opportunity. The Senior Data Scientist will be working 100% remotely to develop and evaluate models to quantify.
Description & QualificationsDescriptionThe Technical Support Consultant will be an integral part of our customers' journey from before they purchase our product, all the way through to our Post Go-Live services on the HR Service Delivery Team (UKG Pro.
Job DescriptionWe are seeking a Data Engineer to play a critical role in the development of WEX's enterprise data & analytics capabilities. You will be part of an organization focusing on the development and delivery of data solutions and capabilities.
ADTRAV Travel Management, founded in 1977, has over four decades of experience in managing corporate, government, vacation, group, meetings, and incentive travel programs across the United States. We have experienced steady growth throughout our history.
Senior Data Scientist Remote till covid Duration: 1 YearSkill: ("Python" OR "SQL" OR "Cloudera" OR "ULMFiT" OR "Google BERT" OR "ELMo" OR "Terraform" OR "Machine Learning" OR "Data Science" OR "Relational Database" OR "CIP")Notes: Need 15+Years of experience.
United States of AmericaState / CountyRemoteCityRemoteDivisionTIMETCompanyTIMET DivisionFunctionInformation TechnologyPosition typeFull TimeOpportunity ID5166Company ProfileWith more than 120 operations and approximately 20,000 employees worldwide, Precision.
More jobs by this company
Posted13-May-2022Service lineAdvisory SegmentRole typeFull-timeAreas of InterestAdministrative, Transaction ManagementLocation(s)Remote - US - Remote - US - United States of AmericaJOB SUMMARYUnder limited supervision, upholds the integrity of real estate.
Posted14-Jun-2022Service lineAdvisory SegmentRole typeFull-timeAreas of InterestDigital & Technology/Information TechnologyLocation(s)Remote - US - Remote - US - United States of AmericaSUMMARY:CBRE, the world’s largest commercial real estate services,.
Posted14-Jun-2022Service lineGWS SegmentRole typeFull-timeAreas of InterestDigital & Technology/Information TechnologyLocation(s)Remote - US - Remote - US - United States of AmericaSUMMARYCBRE Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) works closely with clients.
Posted14-Jun-2022Service lineAdvisory SegmentRole typeFull-timeAreas of InterestTransaction ManagementLocation(s)Remote - US - Remote - US - United States of AmericaJOB SUMMARYUnder general supervision, upholds the integrity of real estate portfolio.
Posted10-Jun-2022Service lineGWS SegmentRole typeFull-timeAreas of InterestDigital & Technology/Information TechnologyLocation(s)Remote - US - Remote - US - United States of AmericaRESPONSIBILITIESResponsible for ensuring the business makes better decisions.
Posted10-Jun-2022Service lineGWS SegmentRole typeFull-timeAreas of InterestDigital & Technology/Information TechnologyLocation(s)Remote - US - Remote - US - United States of AmericaJOB SUMMARYManages a small team of Digital & Technology professionals.
Posted02-Jun-2022Service lineGWS SegmentRole typeFull-timeAreas of InterestData & AnalyticsLocation(s)Remote - US - Remote - US - United States of AmericaJOB SUMMARYResponsible for the managing of business analytic processes and strategies such as: data.