We are looking for a Data Analyst
You will Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets and mine and organize accurate, congruent, and reliable data for analysis. The person we are looking for will need to be detail-oriented and can identify and correct data integrity issues before delivering reports.
What you'll need to be successful:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field and at least three years of related experience in financial areas.
- Performs analysis and translates business objectives into actionable analyses.
- Experience with large data sets, data reconciliation, and data investigation is a must.
- Demonstrated proficiency in SQL and Tableau is a must.
- Strong analytic thought process and ability to interpret findings.
- Excellent problem-solving skills; must demonstrate analytical and critical thinking.
This will be considered a plus:
- Python or R programming ( in scripting)
- Knowledge in QA – QC
These will be your primary responsibilities:
- Build reports and dashboards that meet business requirements to interpret data and analyze results.
- Collaborate with clients to determine business requirements and priorities, define key performance indicators (KPI), and effectively communicate this information to Clients.
- Design, develop, and document internal and external dashboards, alerts, and reports.
- Quantify the impact of major business initiatives and communicate findings to key stakeholders.
- Synthesize qualitative and quantitative data from multiple sources to support analytics goals.
- Provide data-driven recommendations and guidance to drive business performance.
- Maintain balance in the work queue, keeping business partners accurately and proactively updated on
Our Client: Our essential client is a full-service Management Consulting and Strategic Resourcing firm that provides project execution, process improvement, agile transformation, and change management expertise to help clients accelerate critical initiatives, prove value more quickly or remediate ongoing projects or implementation.
About us: EX² Outcoding is a premier solution provider of a broad range of outsourcing services, combining proven expertise in technology and project execution for companies searching for high-quality software development solutions. We specialize in delivering the best technical solution and enhancing that solution creatively by working closely with stakeholders to understand the business context.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is looking for an IT Manager, Data for a leading pharmaceutical organization based in the Philadelphia, PA area.THIS IS A REMOTE OPPORTUNITYResponsibilities for the IT Manager, Data:You will lead developers, data engineers, DevOps, BA’s,.
Get To Know Us!GuideWell and its family of forward-thinking companies are focused on helping people and communities achieve better health and are at the forefront in the transformation of health care. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, work-life.
Are you motivated to participate in a dynamic, multi-tasking environment? Do you want to join a company that invests in its employees? Are you seeking a position where you can use your skills while continuing to be challenged and learn? Then we encourage.
Overview:The Software Implementation Specialist/Client Executive is part of the Professional Service team at Origami Risk. You will be a hands-on generalist focused on leading both technical and functional aspects of the full software implementation.
Overview:The Senior Database Architect must have experience creating work breakdown structures and development of program schedules and assigning software development team personnel to tasks. Must have experience in the tracking resources and expenditures.
Requirements*The position requires a minimum of 2-5 years of DB Testing experience.Required Technical Skills: SQL knowledge and RDBMS. Ability to write Python scripts.Experience in creating Test plan, Test cases, and Defects.Knowledge of JIRA or similar.
OverviewPosition: QA Test EngineerLocation: 100% RemoteDuration: Long TermQA Test engineer with Reporting tools1. Experience in Validating the Dashboards / Reports on the Reporting tools – like Microsoft Power BI2. Extensive experience in writing and.
Role: Automation QATerm: Long termLocation: Pasadena, CA8+ years of programming, test automation, or other directly related work experience.A combination of education and experience may meet qualifications.Extensive knowledge software testing methodologies,.
Piper Companies is seeking a Senior Product Manager, in a fully remote environment to join a cutting-edge Technology and AI oriented company as a permanent/internal employee. The Senior Product Manager will own the design and the execution of major components.
Envase Technologies provides mission-critical, cloud-based transportation management system (TMS) enterprise software and mobile applications to the intermodal transportation industry, with a core focus on the drayage trucking niche.We are looking for.
More jobs by this company
We are looking for a Scientific Application Support EngineerWe are looking for an independent, self-motivated & results-driven Scientific Application Support Engineer to join our team providing Level 2 email and telephone-based customer-facing support.