Location: 100% Remote
- Responsible for leading the complete development lifecycle through analysis, development and testing.
- Accountable for ensuring user stories are delivered to the 'working system' definition of done within agreed sprint
- Accountable for ensuring committed development team deliverables are met
- Contributing to agile planning, including sizing and parsing Epics and Features into Stories.
- Collaboration with business stakeholders and agile analysts to effectively deliver features and user stories into working software that is fit for purpose
- Working with colleagues from other agile teams and shared service teams to both communicate and accept dependencies
- Responsible for writing unit tests, build and deployment scripts to support Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery platforms
- Participate enthusiastically and effectively in Agile ceremonies
- Ensuring continued improvement through conducting regular retrospective reviews
- C# / .NET / .NET Core
- Stored Procedures (SSIS/SSRS), Querying, etc
- Angular / React
- Cloud (Azure / AWS)
- T-SQL development (SQL Server) and data migration/transformation services
- Unit Testing
About Infinity Consulting Solutions
At Infinity Consulting Solutions our mission is to cultivate successful long term relationships with candidates and clients matching the right candidate with the right client. We believe technology cannot replace the real personal relationships we cultivate. We reject the notion that technology alone is the answer to staffing which is why we our successful partnerships rely on collaboration NOT automation. ICS has been providing flexible staffing solutions for over 20 years in Information Technology, Compliance, Accounting / Finance and Corporate Support. Our staffing solutions include Contract, Temp to Perm and Permanent Placement.
ICS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
As a member of the Connected Health software development team, the Senior Data Analyst is responsible for developing curated data models and reporting solutions for the mymobility/ZBEdge platform. This includes responsibility for analyzing, designing.
Facets - medium skill levelSQL - expert skill level.NET - medium skill levelAngular - 3 yrs expBilling, Accounting, Provider, Claims preferenceComfortable working with clients3 - 5 yrs of Medicaid and Medicare plans and in Healthcare domainJob summary.
Build a meaningful careerAt LifeWorks, we offer more than career opportunities, we provide career opportunities to make meaningful contributions to people’s lives. The extraordinary expertise of a more than 7,000-strong workforce is harnessed to support.
Technical Support EngineerDo you have a passion for solving complex, technical issues for customers? Are you customer and result-oriented and a good communicator? Do you have extensive knowledge of the hosting and data center landscape? Are you persuasive,.
Senior Project ManagerWe are a leading solutions provider of Microsoft ERP solutions for the Enterprise Construction market. SIS has immediate openings for Dynamics 365 FO Senior Project Managers. We currently have a significant pipeline of new business..