Senior SSIS/SSRS Developer
Visa – USC/GC/ EAD's /TN (No H1B, OPT ,CPT )
Rate - $65 PH on C2C
· Define, implement and maintain a common technology platform
· Responsible for hands on development using SSIS, SSRS and T-SQL.
· Responsible for developing and documenting the systems, processes and logic required to expose the existing data sets in the warehouse to end users for reporting and analysis purposes
· Work with Product Management team to develop solutions that delight our customers
· Participate in peer design and code reviews
· Work as part of a scrum team to develop new features for patients and practices
· Create and utilize automated unit tests to ensure quality of code
· Mentor, coach, and develop the talents of more junior engineers
· Participate in broader architectural reviews
· Research and proof-of-concept work with new technologies
· Provide estimates and technical feasibility guidance on prospective work
· 8+ years' experience SQL/T-SQL coding and SSIS/SSRS development experience
· Experience with ETL Tools such as SSIS
· Knowledge of Data Warehouse and BI Reporting concepts
· Experience with Databases - OLTP and OLAP and SQL Management Studio
· Experience with .Net programming such as C# and ASP
· Demonstrated leadership experience within a technically demanding role
· Comfort and ability owning technical decisions and portions of an enterprise software solution platform
· Strong problem-solving skills, particularly root cause analysis and debugging to diagnose and resolve issues in complex environments
· Healthcare and/or health insurance industry knowledge
· Experience with Atlassian Tools (JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket, GIT)
· Experience working in an agile/scrum environment
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
· Ability to resolve a wide range of issues in creative ways
· Familiarity with NextGen Enterprise
· Familiarity with the Behavioral Health specialty
· Familiarity with Crystal Reports
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
As a member of the Connected Health software development team, the Senior Data Analyst is responsible for developing curated data models and reporting solutions for the mymobility/ZBEdge platform. This includes responsibility for analyzing, designing.
We’re Aspire, a ServiceTitan companyWe’re Aspire, the leading SaaS provider for commercial landscaping, snow and ice removal, and janitorial businesses. Recently acquired by ServiceTitan, the world's leading provider of software for the trades, our cloud-based.
REMOTE Contract Role with Fortune 200 Company!Has to use their own laptopNo Third Party Resumes, has to be presented by employer or by itself!!!Great spoken and written English!SKILLS and RESPONSIBILITIES:- Automated Testing with Gherkin/Cucumber Scripting.
Technical Support EngineerDo you have a passion for solving complex, technical issues for customers? Are you customer and result-oriented and a good communicator? Do you have extensive knowledge of the hosting and data center landscape? Are you persuasive,.
Senior Project ManagerWe are a leading solutions provider of Microsoft ERP solutions for the Enterprise Construction market. SIS has immediate openings for Dynamics 365 FO Senior Project Managers. We currently have a significant pipeline of new business..
More jobs by this company
Tetra Tech AMT is looking for a Sr. ETL Developer to support ETL and Data MigrationThis is for a ground-up, software development program for the Federal government. This person will report to the Data Team Manager and will work with developers, testers.
Only W2 (No H1B)Rate $40 PH on W2Open - USC/GC/GCEAD / Opt/cpt/H4 EADSkillset: Oracle, PL/SQL(AT&T) /IBM Experience: 6+ yearsJob Description:1. Experience in PL/SQL programming2. Golden gate replication, Data migration, Data replication, Data import.
Below is a Senior Java Developer role we have with Comcast.Visa – open (no h1b)Required Skills Set:Years of Experience: 7 – 10+Required: Bachelors Degree Java (Java 1.7/Java 1.8), Spring Framework, Jenkins, Gradle, and Github.Experience with RESTful.
Senior Python/AWS API DeveloperClient - CHSFully remoteNo H1BNotes from ManagerHe's looking for a Lead or Senior API Developer who is skilled with Python. We have a mid-level/senior resource on the team now, but he needs someone more skilled in Python.