- The Data Quality Engineer is responsible for designing, developing, and deploying data quality procedures and its outputs
- The Engineer will leverage the Informatica Data Quality tool (IDQ) for the profiling of project source data coming into Novant's Data Platform
- Experience working with MDM
- He/she will use IDQ for defining and confirming metadata definition, cleansing and validating source of record(s) data, applying deduplication rules, routing exceptions and readying the data for consumption by downstream systems.
- The Data Quality Engineer will also document at a functional level how the procedures work within the data quality applications. This resource will participate in IDQ development efforts, validate work results, provide knowledge sharing and serve as a technical resource for other Engineers
- Leverage profiling methods to properly identify data irregularities and inaccuracies
- Create and execute the data quality mappings that will cleanse, de-duplicate, and otherwise prepare the project data
- Implement data quality processes leveraging the Address Verification engine capabilities; including transliteration, parsing, standardization and enrichment for both batch and single request modes
- Deploy mappings that will run in a scheduled, batch, or real-time environment.
- Documenting all mappings, mapplets, and rules in detail and make documentation available to the project team
- Collaborate with various business and technical teams to gather requirements around data quality rules and propose the optimization of these rules where needed
- Utilize Informatica suite to design and develop custom objects and rules
- Translate business rules into code and develop them in IDQ
- Design matching plans, assist in defining best matching algorithm, configuring identity matching and analyzing duplicates
- Develop profiles and scripts for the execution and testing of mappings and workflows to implement data stewardship and exception processing
- Proficient at writing SQL queries and verifying the results
- Knowledge of Agile methodology a plus
- Knowledge of Data Quality processes used to implement and support a Master Data Management product a plus
- 3+ years of Lead experience
- 5+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 3+ years of ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) Programming experience
- 3+ years experience with Informatica Data Quality (IDQ) development
- 3+ years experience with MDM
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
As a member of the Connected Health software development team, the Senior Data Analyst is responsible for developing curated data models and reporting solutions for the mymobility/ZBEdge platform. This includes responsibility for analyzing, designing.
Technical Support EngineerDo you have a passion for solving complex, technical issues for customers? Are you customer and result-oriented and a good communicator? Do you have extensive knowledge of the hosting and data center landscape? Are you persuasive,.
Senior Project ManagerWe are a leading solutions provider of Microsoft ERP solutions for the Enterprise Construction market. SIS has immediate openings for Dynamics 365 FO Senior Project Managers. We currently have a significant pipeline of new business..
Job Description Summary:The Senior IT Project Manager will provide project management oversight of larger or more complex technology projects. This position will define, implement, and manage scope, schedule, and resources so that all project milestones.
Piper Companies is looking for a Technical Business Analyst for a leading mortgage insurance company for a 100% remote position.Responsibilities of the Technical BA Build out some identity management modules with data analytics group Collaborates with.
Under the direction of the Director of Business Intelligence, the Encounter Operations Analyst position is responsible for ensuring that Boston Medical Center Health System's Encounter Data is prepared and submitted in accordance with State and CMS contractual.
More jobs by this company
PL/SQL DeveloperContractRemoteHands-on experience in designing and developing complex solutions using Oracle.Hands-on experience with Oracle 12c/19c or later versions of Oracle.Hands-on experience with SQL Developer or similar development tools.Proficient.
Front Office Risk Software Developer12 month contract100% Remote3 OpeningsI need a Front Office Risk Software Developer with any OOP Language (Python, C#, JAVA, Etc.) and has experience in a financial company (Experience with Equities, Derivatives, Futures,.
Job Description:As a full stack engineer, you will be responsible for front and back-end development and testingYou must have knowledge in all stages of software development and experience working with several specific technologies – primarily using.
JOB DESRCRIPTIONEBS Techno Functional - (Junior to mid-level)ContractRemote Techno Functional experience in functional area of Oracle Finance which includes Payables, Receivables, General Ledger, Fixed Assets..Required to have knowledge of Oracle R12.2.6.
Test AnalystRemoteContractQNXT, Elements (EAM, FRM, EDM), HealthcareTesting and Testing Software knowledge a plusWriting Test Cases Executing Test Cases Writing Defects Providing QA Feedback Participating in Requirements and Testing reviewsTechnical.
JOB DESCRIPTIONInformatica PIM LeadContractMason, OHMinimum 5 to 7 years working in the PIM Domain, with expertise in product information management (Product information -Maser Data Management, Marketing eCommerce and other channels).Through knowledge.
JOB DESCRIPTIONUX Web DesignContractChicago , IL / RemoteProcess UI Alignment ,Responsive Web Design ,Visual Design Elements & FundamentalPractitioner of User Centered Design.Understand and implement Design thinking.Conduct Design Thinking workshops.
JOB DESCRIPTIONQA EngineerWork Location: Minneapolis - MN USAContractRequired SkillsSelenium, REST Assured, Cucumber, Core Java, TestNG, PostmanPreferred SkillsJira, BFS domain experience, Onsite/Offshore model experienceJob Responsibilities8+ years.
JOB DESCRIPTIONOracle EBS Project ManagerContractRemoteShould have hands-on Project Manager experience in enterprise applicationsExposure to R12.2+ Oracle EBS Finance is requiredPlanning, tracking, and monitoring of various project-related activities..
JOB DESCRIPTIONOracle EDI ConsultantContractRemoteStrong knowledge/experience with design and development of custom solutions in Oracle EBSNeed knowledge on Oracle-EDI integration both inbound /outbound and knowledge on EDI tool mapping for the documents.
JOB DESCRIPTIONManhattan WMS System Administration experienceWe are NOT looking for WMS Functional or Configuration experience.At least Mid-level Linux experience24 X 7 on-call rotation.Weekend Maintenance tasksLocation: The managerwould prefer to hire.
JOB DESCRIPTIONOracle SCMContractRemoteShould have knowledge in Oracle Supply Chain Management applications including but not limited to: OM/Shipping/PricingExperience on PLM software such as Windchill is great to have. Should have good communication.
JOB DESCRIPTIONOracle Cloud SCM Technical ConsultantContractRemoteThe Oracle SCM Technical Consultant has overall responsibility for the Implementation /Rollout phases handling and the project deployment.The role's focus is to participate in the requirement.
Role- Automation EngineerRemoteContractJob Description:Job summary "Selenium automation using Java and hands on experience Participate in scrum stand up call Update, send the daily status to TMs, and ensure the status is up to date in the repository.
NEEDS:FINANCIAL BACKGROUNDSenior levelFirewallLoad Balancer – Cisco, Palo Alto, F5/AVIJob Description:Lead the research, development, and the enterprise-wide integration and implementation of new and emerging technologies. Implement and support the network.
Notes:SRE EngineersSplunk architect/engineerUnderstand internal workings of Splunk softwareDeveloper – write code in Python (preferred) or C# architectureAble to understand internal Linux systemsAbility to learn new softwareTroubleshootingFast learners.
Oracle Database AdministratorRemoteContract1.A Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, or a related discipline, and 10+ years of relational database background, of which 8+ years as a DBA is required.2. Extensive work experience.
JOB DESCRIPTIONInformatica Developer with TeradataContractIrving , TXTeradata/Informatica Developer: (Onsite) Roles and ResponsibilitiesOver 5 years of experience in Data Warehouse/Mart environmentsExpert knowledge SQL Server 2016 or higher, Oracle 12.
He's in need of Postgres developer resources to help with conversion, testing, data synchronization and cutover of database objects + data from in house SQL instance to Postgres on AWS. I'll let him describe in more detail what he's looking for, but.
Job title - HADOOP ADMINJob summary - Hadoop AdminContract8 yearsRequired SkillsTechnical Skills- Hadoop AdministrationDomain Skills- Merchandising, Assortment ManagementNice to have skillsTechnical Skills - SparkDomain Skills -Technology - Data Management.
Notes:Resource will support Faculty Action Center application for Capella, Strayer, and Torrens universitiesTeachers use this app to get visibility into the students – has data and metrics on their performanceHigh priority dev effort is for Australia.
Project Scope / Components: Optum Bank consumer portal (everything after authentication). Responsive web page w/mobile first design.Team Size & Breakdown: Fullstack team is about 15 people, 3 are UI (2 on 1 off)Development Methodology: Agile – 2 week.
Job Summary:The QA Test Analyst is responsible for executing the QA testing efforts described in "Major Responsibilities” section below involving multiple work streams that include Digital, Middleware, WAM and their integrated operational and financial.
Role: Integration ArchitectLocation: RemoteHire Type: ContractIntegration Architect with Spring Boot, MicroservicesAPIGEEAzure (preferable)Spring Boot Microservices and APIGEEIdentity Management (IAM) or Customer Identity Management integration skills.
We cannot provide sponsorship so candidates must be able to convert. We are only accepting USC and GC work authorizations.Project Overview – There are 3 new positions. The team is mostly 2-3 years of experience. The goal is to get more senior people.
More than 5 years of Experience as EBS PIM Functional consultantGoods Hands on knowledge in Oracle modules like Product Management, Purchasing and Procurement, Demand Planning, Manufacturing, Inventory Management, Order Management, Supply Chain Management.
JOB DESCRIPTIONEnterprise Automation Architect- Remote /Pleasanton - CAContractRemoteResponsibilities:Client Facing automation architect responsible for development and implementation of Automation roadmap LOBsConsultatively engage with Client Executive.
Role: EBS Finance Techno FunctionalLocation: RemoteHire Type: ContractJob Description:Minimum 8 Years of Techno Functional experience in functional area of Oracle Finance which includes Payables, Receivables, General Ledger, Fixed Assets..Required to.