We are seeking an experienced REMOTE Data and Software Engineer, with strong applied development skills and adept SQL abilities. You must be a skilled Developer who can help facilitate the software development lifecycle (SDLC) by developing, installing, maintaining, and troubleshooting test and production environments. You should have a background in IT, systems administration, computer systems engineering, or systems engineering and analysis. You should also be a team player; teamwork makes the dream work!
Technologies You'll Be Using
- Environment: Linux, AWS, Puppet, Ansible, Nagios
- Builds and support provided with: Jira, Confluence, Git, CircleCI, Gradle
What we're looking for:
- Unrestricted right to work in the US without requiring sponsorship
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or similar discipline AND 4+ years applicable experience
- The ability to pass a thorough background check and a drug test
- 4+ years of experience in data science or similar background with a focus on data analytics
- Good knowledge of OOP (Object Oriented Programming)
- Solid data schema design and implementation
- Experience with automated delivery pipelines, agile methodologies, and test-driven development
- Strong problem-solving skills in troubleshooting and maintenance
- ACTIVE SECRET/TOP SECRET government clearance is preferred (not required for this position)
- Exposure to Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Experience developing API for large enterprise organizations
- Experience in the public health sector, particularly areas related to epidemiology.
- Familiarity with data structures, storage systems, cloud infrastructure, and front-end frameworks
PVM Core Values:
- Enjoy continuously learning (we realize making mistakes means progress)
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to break down complex concepts
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills for both technical and non-technical personnel
- Detail-oriented and a team-player
- A creative thinker and enjoy a collaborative environment
- Work independently and make decisions under minimal supervision
What We Offer
- Comprehensive benefits package to include health benefits, flexible paid time off, 401K matching, tuition reimbursement, and internal employee micro-bonus program
Think you have what it takes? Find out more about us. www.pvmit.com
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
As a member of the Connected Health software development team, the Senior Data Analyst is responsible for developing curated data models and reporting solutions for the mymobility/ZBEdge platform. This includes responsibility for analyzing, designing.
Technical Support EngineerDo you have a passion for solving complex, technical issues for customers? Are you customer and result-oriented and a good communicator? Do you have extensive knowledge of the hosting and data center landscape? Are you persuasive,.
Senior Project ManagerWe are a leading solutions provider of Microsoft ERP solutions for the Enterprise Construction market. SIS has immediate openings for Dynamics 365 FO Senior Project Managers. We currently have a significant pipeline of new business..
Job Description Summary:The Senior IT Project Manager will provide project management oversight of larger or more complex technology projects. This position will define, implement, and manage scope, schedule, and resources so that all project milestones.
Piper Companies is looking for a SQL Developer for a leading financial services organization in the Philadelphia, PA area. This is a 100% remote position.Responsibilities for the SQL Developer:You will be responsible for the delivery of critical product.
More jobs by this company
REMOTE Work but Location preference is St Petersburg, FLChallenge, Accepted.We're a small company of dedicated problem-solvers out to make a big difference. At PVM, you'll be working on tough challenges such as tracking real-time disease outbreaks, helping.
Challenge, Accepted. We're a small company of dedicated problem-solvers out to make a big difference. At PVM, you'll be working on tough challenges such as tracking real-time disease outbreaks, helping local law enforcement solve crimes, creating enterprise.