What You Will Do:
This position is 100% remote, preferably working East Coast hours.
Responsibilities will include:
- Able to interact with various teams to understand the data, relationships and create data model
- Develop, maintain, and document code based on user stories
- Support and enhance existing software and/or participate in the development of new software initiatives
- Perform unit testing and debug new and/or modified code
- Design, Develop, and Demo your solutions at regular intervals to product and QA teams
- Participate in basic code reviews that include pull-requests; reviewing others’ code.
- Fact-finding and technical research
- Good communications skills; ability to express oneself effectively depending on the context
- Respond to straightforward disruptions of production systems in a timely manner
- Demonstrate a general understanding of programming principles, methodologies, tools, and techniques
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- 4+ years of software development experience
- Data modeler who worked on design and development of enterprise data warehouse
- Experience with Data warehousing concepts required
- Proficiency in dimensional modeling techniques and their applications
- Experience with Relational/DWH Databases like Oracle, Greenplum, Snowflake, MS SQL Server, MariaDB
- Experience with any ETL tool like Talend, Informatica or any other similar tool
- Experience in monitoring, tuning, and database performance analysis
- Proven track record for delivery of quality software on time for product releases
- Familiarity with standard development tools such as GIT, SQL Developer, Jenkins.
- 100% Remote
- Full healthcare benefits (PPO & CDHP medical plans, dental, and vision) & 401k
- New parents are offered six weeks paid leave
- Open PTO policy; vacation/sick/religious observances/philanthropy opportunities
- Professional development opportunities within our Learning & Development programs
- Belong@Mediaocean affinity based groups of colleagues to create community
- All of these benefits/perks are effective on the date of hire
If you're an existing Mediaocean employee and would like to submit a referral, click here.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
As a member of the Connected Health software development team, the Senior Data Analyst is responsible for developing curated data models and reporting solutions for the mymobility/ZBEdge platform. This includes responsibility for analyzing, designing.
At PopHealthCare, our mission is simple - to lead the effort in reimagining how healthcare is delivered. We are bold innovators, dedicated to making a difference and we hire wicked smart people! We are looking for a Software QA Engineer II. This is a.
Duration: 6+ MonthsJob Description:All issues noticed/reported by the L1 team during their regular checks((IBM checks) are escalated to the admin teamMessage waits reported on Prod/QA needs to handle, and necessary actions to be taken accordinglyBackup.
Next Generation, Inc is looking to hire multiple SAP SuccessFactors consultants. Please see positions below. Please only apply if you have the qualifications. We look forward to hearing from you. Also, please post a Word formatted resume not a pdf file..
DEPARTMENT: Management Information SystemsFACILITY: RemoteWORK TYPE: Full TimeSHIFT: Day ShiftHOURS: 8 am to 5 pmSUMMARY:The Integration Architect should be skilled in the disciplines of technology solution analysis, planning, testing, implementation.
Description:Our ideal candidate is someone who is excited to become a part of an awesome, fast-growing team and must display these three top (required) skills:1. 5+ years of core QA experience with web and/or mobile applications.2. 3+ years programming.
More jobs by this company
Mediaocean is the mission-critical platform for omnichannel advertising. With more than $200 billion in annualized media spend managed through its software, Mediaocean connects brands, agencies, media, technology, and data. Using AI and machine learning.