We are looking for a Report Developer to create and manage Reporting and Analytics solutions that turn data into knowledge for our external clients and for internal teams. You will be responsible for creating reports and underlying queries and database models. You will also be responsible for troubleshooting and repairing bugs with reporting and analytic solutions.
- Work with business and systems analysts to get any needed clarification or modifications to report specification documentation.
- Provide estimates for time needed to complete deliverables.
- Use completed report specification documents to develop business intelligence deliverables through ad-hoc SQL queries, stored procedures, views, and functions to power SSRS, PowerBI, and CaseWorthy-embedded reporting technologies.
- Learn and use CaseWorthy-embedded reporting technologies to produce reporting solutions, they are Flexmonster (called CaseWorthy Analytics) and Exago (called CaseBot).
- Work with the Customer Success team to provide answers to their questions regarding proper use or logic behind reports.
- Maintain, debug, and provide updates to pre-existing business intelligence deliverables to assist support and product management teams.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or another related field
- At least one year of experience using SQL and Business Intelligence tools, preferably Microsoft’s Power BI and/or SSRS
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills
CaseWorthy has been raising the bar on how human service organizations interact with their software partner. It is our dream to help non-profits, HHS organizations, and other government agencies achieve greater efficiency in the work they do every day. We see our technology as the backbone that supports and connects all data and systems into a single platform, so our partners can easily get to the information they need, when they need it. It is our mission to empower organizations with smart software that automates and simplifies day-to-day processes and will enrich the lives of the people they serve.
What You will Love About Us
- Work Remotely: Live and work wherever you like!
- Benefits: We offer 2 health plans, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401K
- Time Off: We start with 3 weeks of vacation, plus sick time, 9 paid holidays, and even a day for your birthday
- Culture: We like to get things done while still having fun
- Employees: You will be working with a group of smart, funny, and hard-working individuals
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
As a member of the Connected Health software development team, the Senior Data Analyst is responsible for developing curated data models and reporting solutions for the mymobility/ZBEdge platform. This includes responsibility for analyzing, designing.
Technical Support EngineerDo you have a passion for solving complex, technical issues for customers? Are you customer and result-oriented and a good communicator? Do you have extensive knowledge of the hosting and data center landscape? Are you persuasive,.
Senior Project ManagerWe are a leading solutions provider of Microsoft ERP solutions for the Enterprise Construction market. SIS has immediate openings for Dynamics 365 FO Senior Project Managers. We currently have a significant pipeline of new business..
Job Description Summary:The Senior IT Project Manager will provide project management oversight of larger or more complex technology projects. This position will define, implement, and manage scope, schedule, and resources so that all project milestones.
Piper Companies is looking for a Technical Business Analyst for a leading mortgage insurance company for a 100% remote position.Responsibilities of the Technical BA Build out some identity management modules with data analytics group Collaborates with.
Under the direction of the Director of Business Intelligence, the Encounter Operations Analyst position is responsible for ensuring that Boston Medical Center Health System's Encounter Data is prepared and submitted in accordance with State and CMS contractual.
More jobs by this company
Description:Job SummaryOur Systems Analyst will be responsible for executing customer implementation projects based on Senior Systems Analyst and Product Management design. You will provide solutions to ensure high levels of performance and security..