The MicroStrategy Developer is responsible for managing technical work streams for the client Intelligence Organization. This position will work with the business teams and IT business analysts to offer the optimal technical solution for a given problem.
Works as part of a BI team on projects across functional areas within the company and is involved in the full life cycle of BI development. Works closely with the business analyst to understand the requirements, conceptualize, and translate into technical specifications.
- Work with the ETL team to define the reporting data model. Participates in all SDLC phases, design and development of MicroStrategy schema, reports and interactive dashboards.
- Performs testing including Unit, Integration, Performance and Regression testing. Works with team and various internal stakeholders to ensure that the solution developed meets the highest quality and standards.
- Moves MSTR packages to different environments using object manager. Participates in troubleshooting of issues postproduction or as part of operation support. Develops project documentation deliverables and adheres to the SDLC process.
- Developing Business Intelligence applications for data analysis optimized for the best performance and scalability requirements using MicroStrategy.
4+ years’ work experience in MicroStrategy design, development, including Schema design, Report and Dashboard development; tuning and troubleshooting of MicroStrategy objects.
- 4+ years of experience in building complex reports/ dashboards using MicroStrategy developer and web products and experience working with MicroStrategy 2019 & higher.
- Familiarity with other BI technologies (e.g. Microsoft Power BI, SSRS).
- Strong knowledge of data warehousing, dimensional data models and proficient in SQL coding, ability to write complex SQL using Stored Procedures, Joins, Views, Triggers and Indexing strategies.
- Experience working on RDBMS such as Oracle, Teradata or SQL Server; experience in n-tier architectures and complex data acquisition and presentation patterns.
- Strong Knowledge in SDK and MicroStrategy Mobile apps and configurations.
- MicroStrategy administration and performing administrative functions using administration tool kits including command manager, object manager, system.
Remote, United States
$55 - $60 /hour
June 21st, 2022
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
As a member of the Connected Health software development team, the Senior Data Analyst is responsible for developing curated data models and reporting solutions for the mymobility/ZBEdge platform. This includes responsibility for analyzing, designing.
Technical Support EngineerDo you have a passion for solving complex, technical issues for customers? Are you customer and result-oriented and a good communicator? Do you have extensive knowledge of the hosting and data center landscape? Are you persuasive,.
Senior Project ManagerWe are a leading solutions provider of Microsoft ERP solutions for the Enterprise Construction market. SIS has immediate openings for Dynamics 365 FO Senior Project Managers. We currently have a significant pipeline of new business..
Job Description Summary:The Senior IT Project Manager will provide project management oversight of larger or more complex technology projects. This position will define, implement, and manage scope, schedule, and resources so that all project milestones.
Piper Companies is looking for a Technical Business Analyst for a leading mortgage insurance company for a 100% remote position.Responsibilities of the Technical BA Build out some identity management modules with data analytics group Collaborates with.
Under the direction of the Director of Business Intelligence, the Encounter Operations Analyst position is responsible for ensuring that Boston Medical Center Health System's Encounter Data is prepared and submitted in accordance with State and CMS contractual.
More jobs by this company
We are looking to hire a Cloud composer consultant to help create, schedule, monitor, and manage workflows that span across clouds and on-premises data centers.Roles and ResponsibilitiesLead migration of jobs from an existing platform to Cloud Composer.
Overview:We are looking for a Technical BSA to present solution-oriented changes within the organization and offer a range of data-driven solutions, and thereafter implementing those solutions and optimizations using analytics tools and technologies..
Overview:We are looking to hire an experienced Oracle developer who would be responsible for creating or maintaining the database components of an application within the Oracle technology stack.Responsibilities:Design, code, test, debug, and document.
Overview:We are looking to hire an AS400 developer for our client to help with Application development and support. The ideal candidate will contribute extensively to Design, Coding, Review, Testing and Support for client applications.Roles & Responsibilities:.