We are looking for a Power BI Developer with Business Analysis experience who has good expertise on Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate.
- Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements
- Perform quality assurance
- Define reporting and alerting requirements
- Own and develop relationship with partners, working with them to optimize and enhance our integration
- Help design, document and maintain system processes
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to product team
- Communicate key insights and findings to product team
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer
- 6 years experience in Business / Systems Analysis or must have a Bachelor's degree in relevant field
- Proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing
- Experience in analysing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
- Solid experience in writing SQL queries
- Basic knowledge in generating process documentation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $54,062.00 - $85,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Power BI: 4 years (Preferred)
- Business Analysis: 4 years (Preferred)
- Power Automate, Power Apps: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
As a member of the Connected Health software development team, the Senior Data Analyst is responsible for developing curated data models and reporting solutions for the mymobility/ZBEdge platform. This includes responsibility for analyzing, designing.
We are searching for creative and analytical problem solvers who are outgoing and enthusiastic with an absolute passion for cybersecurity. The ideal candidate will have an advanced knowledge of ethical hacking techniques specific to web application penetration.
About LumenLumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for.
OverviewMomento USA is a global technology consulting, talent acquisition and creative development firm that addresses clients most pressing needs and challenges.We currently looking for Microsoft Identity Manager - REMOTE. Please see the job description.
Job SummaryR+L Carriers is expanding its Information Technology Department, and has an immediate opening for a MicroStrategy Developer. The successful candidate will work within the Information Technology Department designing and developing Business.
What will you impact?Our customers in the Life Science Industry create innovative medicines, therapies and devices to improve their patients' quality of life. Our improvement of their efficiencies, collaboration and compliance allows them to focus their.
More jobs by this company
Top Must-Have Skills / Candidate Requirements: Android Sr. DeveloperJava and Kotlin programming languages. They use Kotlin at PNC.AccessibilityDesign patterns, unit testingAgile methodologiesBe able to work with full stack teamsBe able to support and.