VetCentric is focused on delivering outstanding services to the federal government. We have extensive experience in the fields of cyber security, supply chain & logistics management, strategy, business analytics, and IT services such as system design, continuous improvement, virtualization, and data center management. VetCentric is an SBA certified HUBZone company and VA CVE certified Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB). We operate in 15 states with offices in Washington DC and Northern Virginia.
Perks Working with Us:
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental benefits
- 15 days leave and 11 days of paid Federal Holidays
- 401(k) with matching plan
- Annual training budget
- Fantastic company culture
Location(s): Anywhere, US. Candidates from HUBZones (https://maps.certify.sba.gov/hubzone/map#center=39.828200,-98.579500&zoom=5) preferred.
Employment Eligibility: Eligible to work for any employer in the United States without requiring sponsorship. Sponsorship is not available currently.
Are you passionate about data and creating meaningful connections that drive important decisions? Do you have the ability to draw insights from data to identify patterns and trends of significance? The right approach can help leaders drive meaningful change in their organizations. We're looking for you, a Data Analyst who will use equal parts skill and vision to build an experience that delivers functionality and efficiency.
We need a self-starter who is on top of emerging trends. This is an opportunity to solve problems at the Department of Veterans Affairs by collaborating to build Power BI dashboards with user-centric design. Join us as we build systems to change the Department of Veterans Affairs for the better. This position is open to remote delivery anywhere within the U.S., to include the District of Columbia.
- 5+ years of experience working in a professional work environment
- Experience with software inventory systems – BigFix, SCCM, and their associated reporting capabilities
- Experience with data analysis, lookup, and comparison
- Experience researching vendor software products, including working knowledge of NIST CVE database
- Ability to provide a deep understanding of Windows directory and file structures and search capabilities
- Ability to work independently while exercising good judgment and discretion
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering, or technical equivalent with 5 years of professional experience or a total of 13 years in lieu of education
Nice to haves:
- Experience with SharePoint
- Experience with VA
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with Power BI
- Ability to provide strong research skills
- Applicants selected may be subject to a government investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements of the U.S. government client.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
As a member of the Connected Health software development team, the Senior Data Analyst is responsible for developing curated data models and reporting solutions for the mymobility/ZBEdge platform. This includes responsibility for analyzing, designing.
Technical Support EngineerDo you have a passion for solving complex, technical issues for customers? Are you customer and result-oriented and a good communicator? Do you have extensive knowledge of the hosting and data center landscape? Are you persuasive,.
Senior Project ManagerWe are a leading solutions provider of Microsoft ERP solutions for the Enterprise Construction market. SIS has immediate openings for Dynamics 365 FO Senior Project Managers. We currently have a significant pipeline of new business..
Job Description Summary:The Senior IT Project Manager will provide project management oversight of larger or more complex technology projects. This position will define, implement, and manage scope, schedule, and resources so that all project milestones.
Piper Companies is looking for a Technical Business Analyst for a leading mortgage insurance company for a 100% remote position.Responsibilities of the Technical BA Build out some identity management modules with data analytics group Collaborates with.
Under the direction of the Director of Business Intelligence, the Encounter Operations Analyst position is responsible for ensuring that Boston Medical Center Health System's Encounter Data is prepared and submitted in accordance with State and CMS contractual.
More jobs by this company
AAbout Us:VetCentric is focused on delivering outstanding services to the federal government. We have extensive experience in the fields of cyber security, supply chain & logistics management, strategy, business analytics, and IT services such as system.
About Us:VetCentric is focused on delivering outstanding services to the federal government. We have extensive experience in the fields of cyber security, supply chain & logistics management, strategy, business analytics, and IT services such as system.