Our Systems Analyst will be responsible for executing customer implementation projects based on Senior Systems Analyst and Product Management design. You will provide solutions to ensure high levels of performance and security. You will work with a team of analysts to complete a high-quality implementation in a short time frame. You will be expected to communicate frequently and clearly with teammates, perform tasks assigned to you by a deadline, and assist teammates with testing and feedback for their work. You will also work support issues as assigned.
- Translate business requirements into technical documentation that can be used as a blueprint and resource for product buildout
- Utilize MS SQL Server and the CaseWorthy ApBuilder™ to create or modify functionality needed by our customers
- Lead group projects and coordinate efforts amongst multiple systems analysts to reduce turnaround time for customers
- Master CaseWorthy baseline functionality to better inform design decisions and result in buildout that is in line with Product team design philosophy
- Learn and apply existing Standard Operating Procedure while looking for and sharing ideas on how to improve the team’s processes
- Achieving assigned monthly output goals
- Serve as a CaseWorthy expert resource for the Training and Customer Success departments
- Communicate and collaborate frequently with supervisors and teammates
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Business Information Systems (or equivalent education or work experience)
- 2-3 years’ experience with Relational Database Management Systems
- Intermediate SQL skills including experience with stored procedures, scripts, and queries
- Ability to work in a team
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with remote teams
- Great time management skills
CaseWorthy has been raising the bar on how human service organizations interact with their software partner. It is our dream to help non-profits, HHS organizations, and other government agencies achieve greater efficiency in the work they do every day. We see our technology as the backbone that supports and connects all data and systems into a single platform, so our partners can easily get to the information they need, when they need it. It is our mission to empower organizations with smart software that automates and simplifies day-to-day processes and will enrich the lives of the people they serve.
What You will Love About Us
- Work Remotely: Live and work wherever you like!
- Benefits: We offer 2 health plans, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401K
- Time Off: We start with 3 weeks of vacation, plus sick time, 9 paid holidays, and even a day for your birthday
- Culture: We like to get things done while still having fun
- Employees: You will be working with a group of smart, funny, and hard-working individuals
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
As a member of the Connected Health software development team, the Senior Data Analyst is responsible for developing curated data models and reporting solutions for the mymobility/ZBEdge platform. This includes responsibility for analyzing, designing.
Technical Support EngineerDo you have a passion for solving complex, technical issues for customers? Are you customer and result-oriented and a good communicator? Do you have extensive knowledge of the hosting and data center landscape? Are you persuasive,.
Senior Project ManagerWe are a leading solutions provider of Microsoft ERP solutions for the Enterprise Construction market. SIS has immediate openings for Dynamics 365 FO Senior Project Managers. We currently have a significant pipeline of new business..
Job Description Summary:The Senior IT Project Manager will provide project management oversight of larger or more complex technology projects. This position will define, implement, and manage scope, schedule, and resources so that all project milestones.
Piper Companies is looking for a Technical Business Analyst for a leading mortgage insurance company for a 100% remote position.Responsibilities of the Technical BA Build out some identity management modules with data analytics group Collaborates with.
Under the direction of the Director of Business Intelligence, the Encounter Operations Analyst position is responsible for ensuring that Boston Medical Center Health System's Encounter Data is prepared and submitted in accordance with State and CMS contractual.
More jobs by this company
Description:Job SummaryWe are looking for a Report Developer to create and manage Reporting and Analytics solutions that turn data into knowledge for our external clients and for internal teams. You will be responsible for creating reports and underlying.