At Zebra, we extend the edge of possibility by shaping the future of work on the front line—reinventing how businesses run and moving society forward.
We are a community of changemakers, innovators and doers who come together to deliver a performance edge to the front line of business. We develop new technologies and create new solutions with partners to help organizations act with greater visibility, connectivity, and intelligence—delivering better experiences for workers and those they serve.
Being a part of Zebra means being seen, heard, valued, and respected as you define your path to a fulfilling career. Here, you’ll have opportunities to learn and lead at a leading company, and you can channel your skills towards causes that you and the Zebra community care about, locally, and globally.
Together, we've only begun to define the edge of what's possible—for our people, our customers, and the world.
Build your edge. Build what's next.
Be a leader at a leading company.
As the lead integration architect, you will be responsible for creating and helping implement an integration roadmap for current and future M&A (mergers and acquisitions) programs, with a focus on front office functions covering sales & channel operations, sales incentive compensation, marketing (corporate websites, ecommerce, lead management, campaigns), pricing (discount programs, promotions), customer service/call centers/service contracts/field and depot repair.
Note : This position is remote for US and Canada candidates . Must reside in US or Canada
- Performs a gap fit analysis between seller technology architecture and business processes and corresponding Zebra current or future applications and processes
- Works with integration management office to develop integration roadmaps
- Works with delivery leaders and teams to understand level of effort and come up with timeline and cost estimates
- Leads cross-functional linked teams to address business or systems issues
- Assists in planning and facilitating workshops with cross functional business and IT teams
- Works with PMO leadership and program managers to report status and program reviews
- Develops business cases for upcoming projects highlighting business benefits, cost savings, total cost of ownerrship, effort to implement and ongoing support
- Helps develop process flows and solutions for business problems
- Builds and produces complex reports using query and flexible reporting tools to meet the requirements of business management and staff
- Manages complex system upgrades including planning and scheduling, coordination and deploying
- Manages availability and performance of systems and application environments through proactive as well as reactive analysis and maintenance
- Bachelor's Degree required. Advanced Degree preferred
- 8+ years of IT Experience
- Strong functional and technical knowledge of CRM systems - for example Salesforce.com (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud), Siebel, Oracle Cloud CX, ServiceMax
- An understanding of f Mergers and Acquisitions integration projects.
- Familiarity with Transition Service Agreements, Due Diligence process, Day One Planning
- Good understanding of B2B and B2C business models and Go-To-Market strategies
- Strong communication skills to effectively work with others
- Ability to translate business requirements into Technical Epics/Stories.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, strong negotiating/ influencing skills, self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills are required
- Ability to work effectively in global, multi-functional, highly matrixed organization and dealing with high levels of ambiguity is required.
- Experience with Agile methodology and solid understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle Management model and documentation
- Demonstrated ability to solve end user issues
- Ability to mentor team members
- Managing complex issues and applying root cause analysis
Zebra is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, ancestry, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. If you are an individual with a disability and need assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here: https://www.zebra.com/content/dam/zebra/compliance/eeoisthelawposter.pdf. The EEO is the Law poster supplement is available here: https://www.zebra.com/content/dam/zebra/compliance/ginasupplement.pdf.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
As a member of the Connected Health software development team, the Senior Data Analyst is responsible for developing curated data models and reporting solutions for the mymobility/ZBEdge platform. This includes responsibility for analyzing, designing.
Technical Support EngineerDo you have a passion for solving complex, technical issues for customers? Are you customer and result-oriented and a good communicator? Do you have extensive knowledge of the hosting and data center landscape? Are you persuasive,.
Senior Project ManagerWe are a leading solutions provider of Microsoft ERP solutions for the Enterprise Construction market. SIS has immediate openings for Dynamics 365 FO Senior Project Managers. We currently have a significant pipeline of new business..
Job Description Summary:The Senior IT Project Manager will provide project management oversight of larger or more complex technology projects. This position will define, implement, and manage scope, schedule, and resources so that all project milestones.
Piper Companies is looking for a Technical Business Analyst for a leading mortgage insurance company for a 100% remote position.Responsibilities of the Technical BA Build out some identity management modules with data analytics group Collaborates with.
Under the direction of the Director of Business Intelligence, the Encounter Operations Analyst position is responsible for ensuring that Boston Medical Center Health System's Encounter Data is prepared and submitted in accordance with State and CMS contractual.
More jobs by this company
Overview:At Zebra, we extend the edge of possibility by shaping the future of work on the front line—reinventing how businesses run and moving society forward.We are a community of changemakers, innovators and doers who come together to deliver a performance.
Overview:At Zebra, we’re revising how businesses operate at the enterprise edge - helping them run faster, smarter, and more connected than ever before. An outstanding community of builders, doers, and problem solvers, we each play an outstanding role.
Overview:At Zebra, we’re reinventing how businesses operate at the enterprise edge - helping them run faster, smarter, and more connected than ever before. A dynamic community of builders, doers and problem solvers, we each play an outstanding role -.
Overview:At Zebra, we extend the edge of possibility by shaping the future of work on the front line—reinventing how businesses run and moving society forward. We are a community of changemakers, innovators and doers who come together to deliver a performance.