This is a remote, work from home role. We're looking for a Data Engineer who is ready for an amazing opportunity to design, develop, and deliver our data platform from the ground up.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Design, develop, and deliver/implement data solutions to include: architecture design, prototyping of concepts to proof of concept, development of standards, design, and development of test plans, code, and module design, development and testing, data solution debugging, and design and implementation
- Optimize existing data pipelines and create new ones to manage data sets while learning the platforms from which we extract data; Develop and maintain third-party API processes for data pipelines
- Design, implement, and manage data warehouse solutions
- Support and maintain data and database systems to meet business delivery specifications and needs.
- Document structure and processes
- Work with Data Science to create and launch new models Work with various business and engineering teams to ensure reliable, scalable, robust architecture for our data platform
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience with Snowflake or other managed solutions such as BigQuery, Redshift
- Expertise in dimensional data modeling skills with experience tuning and optimizing
- Experience designing and operating data services & data pipelines Familiarity with data tooling (e.g. Airflow/MWAA, BigQuery, HIVE) or similar cloud big data tooling
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, related field, or similar experience
- 5+ Years of Software Engineering Experience with a focus on Data
- SnowPro Certification is preferred
Hoverstate is a Digital Consultancy with offices in California (Los Angeles, Oakland), Texas (Lubbock), Utah (Lehi) and Italy (Milan, Turin) specializing in Health and Life Sciences. We are a digital consultancy specializing in: delivering customer-centric transformation, innovative digital products, forward-thinking technology strategies, leveraging compliant technologies, developing rock-solid code, testing our products with a robust QA team/automation, then backing it all with marketing support. If there is a problem to be solved in the digital space, Hoverstate can solve it.
Since 2008, Hoverstate has counted world-renowned health insurance and life sciences companies among our roster of clients. Our focused expertise keeps our clients on top of changes in policy, privacy rules and usability for their customers. Our mission is to continually create best-in-class user experiences through our robust design and testing practices, backed by some pretty impressive feats of technology, to bring this slow-to-innovate sector into the 21st century.
Hoverstate + Pega: A Long History. Hoverstate has been a Certified Pega partner since 2013. Every day we leverage Pega’s adaptable architecture to deliver applications to our clients in record time while creating outstanding user experiences with meaningful business results. Thanks to our extensive experience, and proven ability to execute Pega projects the "Pega Way", we were chosen as one of the first Pega Ventures funded partners in 2017. That means we have the full backing and endorsement of Pegasystems.
What Hoverstate Offers
Pay | competitive salary and bonus plan
Health | generous healthcare benefits
PTO | unlimited vacation, all holidays, sick and bereavement leave
401K | company contributions
Relocation | relocation assistance
Continuing Education | yearly stipend for your choice of ongoing education, conference attendance, training or certification
Growth | join Hoverstate for the opportunity to join a rapidly growing, well-established business that offers accelerated recognition and rewards, where you’ll see your contributions and great ideas directly impact our business
Environment | fun, friendly, collaborative, innovative, fast, yet professional!
Networking | regular, personal interaction with the Hoverstate senior leadership team and senior leadership of our clients.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
As a member of the Connected Health software development team, the Senior Data Analyst is responsible for developing curated data models and reporting solutions for the mymobility/ZBEdge platform. This includes responsibility for analyzing, designing.
Technical Support EngineerDo you have a passion for solving complex, technical issues for customers? Are you customer and result-oriented and a good communicator? Do you have extensive knowledge of the hosting and data center landscape? Are you persuasive,.
Senior Project ManagerWe are a leading solutions provider of Microsoft ERP solutions for the Enterprise Construction market. SIS has immediate openings for Dynamics 365 FO Senior Project Managers. We currently have a significant pipeline of new business..
Job Description Summary:The Senior IT Project Manager will provide project management oversight of larger or more complex technology projects. This position will define, implement, and manage scope, schedule, and resources so that all project milestones.
Piper Companies is looking for a SQL Developer for a leading financial services organization in the Philadelphia, PA area. This is a 100% remote position.Responsibilities for the SQL Developer:You will be responsible for the delivery of critical product.
More jobs by this company
Job SummaryThis is a remote, work from home position. The Senior User Experience (UX) Designer is a proven UX/ UI professional responsible for working on web applications and mobile apps to develop and prototype thoughtful, innovative, and outstanding.