One of our Global Partners is looking for a Sr. MySQL DBA to be a key player in large technical initiatives for 2022. This DBA will provide hands-on administration of current on-prem legacy database Infrastructure (MySQL) and a big migration of MySQL into AWS Aurora. With go-live coming up this year and exciting AWS Cloud migrations for their entire environment, this is a huge opportunity to come in and make immediate impact on a growing technical team during digital transformation across the Enterprise. 100% remote EST hours. Apply today to connect with our team for more detials!
- 6+ years’ experience within hands-on MySQL database administration
- Extensive AWS Aurora experience (including migration from on-prem MySQL to Aurora)
- Strong communication skills to present and communicate across technical/dev teams and business leaders
- Agile/Scrum environment experience
• AWS Certified Professional Certifications
- MySQL and SQL Professional Certifications
- Extensive experience leading migration to AWS Cloud
- Support infrastructure environment with database delivery, administration, engineering and tuning to manage MySQL Databases
- Collaborate and work directly with application development teams to set up and maintain database structures, performance tuning to ensure database resources are optimized for performance and cost
- Hands-on technical support to continue out MySQL database migration into AWS Cloud Aurora
- Work across business and development/technical teams to ensure database health and cloud migration success
We use E-Verify to confirm U.S. Employment eligibility.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
As a member of the Connected Health software development team, the Senior Data Analyst is responsible for developing curated data models and reporting solutions for the mymobility/ZBEdge platform. This includes responsibility for analyzing, designing.
CGS is seeking a Senior Database Administrator to work Remotely.CGS is seeking a passionate PostgreSQL Database Administrator to support a rapidly growing Data Analytics and Business Intelligence platform focused on providing data solutions that empower.
W2 ONLYPosition: Oracle Database Application DBARole: We are looking for Oracle Database Application DBA with tuning and Oracle Migration.Oracle or AWS certification.10 plus years of Oracle DBA experience including AWS oracle RDSOracle database Hardcore.
Oracle DBA 100% remote Work from home must be authorized to work in the United States.Degree in C.S or IT is a must****Certified Oracle DBA a must****SUMMARY/OBJECTIVE:The Database Administrator is responsible for the administration and the engineering.
Job Description:Senior Database Administrator – Nutrien Ag Solutions (Remote, US or Loveland, CO, US)At Nutrien, our Purpose is to grow our world from the ground up and we do so with safety and integrity as our core values. Nothing is more important.
Position: Oracle Database Application DBARole: We are looking for Oracle Database Application DBA with tuning and Oracle Migration.Oracle or AWS certification.10 plus years of Oracle DBA experience including AWS oracle RDSOracle database Hardcore - RAC,.
More jobs by this company
Job Description:One of our Global Partners in the Defense & Aerospace industry is looking for two Network Security Engineers to join their Corporate Core Network Services Team. They will play a key role in helping migrate thousands of applications into.
Job Description:One of our Global Partners is looking for a PingFederate Engineer to join their Identity and Access Management team. They are currently in the process of rolling out their new SSO solution and have hundreds of federations that’ll be moving.
Job Description:One of our Global Partners is looking for multiple PingDirectory Engineers to join their Identity and Access Management team! They have a massive project right now to implement a new External Identity User Management portal for their.