- Assist MedCost in maximizing returns on our web applications investments
- Develop long lasting and high-quality business relationships with departments by instilling trust and confidence
- Work directly with departments to understand their business strategy, program requirements & processes
- Demonstrate the future state solution enactment of the articulated program strategy in the context of Microsoft Dynamics CRM, JIRA and Sharepoint - related applications and technologies
- Utilize specialist knowledge of business processes and the CRM, JIRA, Sharepoint product suite (including related applications and technologies) to support the development and expansion of the solution footprint to meet departmentally articulated business strategy
- Act as the single point design authority between business and development teams
- Guide departmental Directors & Project Managers and keeping them informed
- Design, architect, deploy, integrate, improve, troubleshoot and support scalable web application footprint
- Maintain production environments running various Atlassian components as JIRA, Integration with Confluence, Microsoft CRM and Sharepoint
- Administer JIRA projects, creating complex workflows, screen schemes, permission schemes, and notification schemes in automating end-to-end request process
- Administer Sharepoint environment, supporting the build, workflow and automation of business rules
- Administer CRM environment, supporting workflow capabilities, business rules and application hygiene
- Assist in creating detailed architecture design diagrams/business process modelling flow charts
- Develop and implement Jira, CRM, Confluence and Sharepoint applications, workflows and scripts with a strong emphasis on usability, component reusability, security, and leverage various marketplace components.
- Implement project reporting capabilities including Dashboards inside the product platforms
- Build and maintain documentation as it pertains to all JIRA, CRM and Sharepoint projects
- Serve as the primary advocate and Subject Matter Expert for Atlassian and Microsoft online (CRM/Sharepoint) environments
- Propose system improvements, gather requirements and sell ideas to the various stakeholders including preparing status reports, proposals and roadmap presentations.
- Other duties as assigned
- B.S. Degree in computer science, business administration or equivalent certification/experience
- CRM, Sharepoint, JIRA and Time Management experience
- SQL, API and data flow experience
- Experience in Insurance and/or HealthCare technology related industry
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Minimum of 3 years in web application administration roles
- Proven track record of detail-oriented problem solver
- Capable of building and maintaining strong, productive working relationships with internal and external partners
MedCost provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
MedCost participates in the Electronic Verification system (E-Verify) to electronically verify the work authorization of newly-hired employees. E-Verify is an internet-based program that compares information from an employee's Form I-9 to data contained in the federal records of the Social Security Administration and the Department of Homeland Security to confirm employment eligibility. MedCost does not use E-Verify to pre-screen job applicants.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
As a member of the Connected Health software development team, the Senior Data Analyst is responsible for developing curated data models and reporting solutions for the mymobility/ZBEdge platform. This includes responsibility for analyzing, designing.
Technical Support EngineerDo you have a passion for solving complex, technical issues for customers? Are you customer and result-oriented and a good communicator? Do you have extensive knowledge of the hosting and data center landscape? Are you persuasive,.
Senior Project ManagerWe are a leading solutions provider of Microsoft ERP solutions for the Enterprise Construction market. SIS has immediate openings for Dynamics 365 FO Senior Project Managers. We currently have a significant pipeline of new business..
Job Description Summary:The Senior IT Project Manager will provide project management oversight of larger or more complex technology projects. This position will define, implement, and manage scope, schedule, and resources so that all project milestones.
Piper Companies is looking for a Technical Business Analyst for a leading mortgage insurance company for a 100% remote position.Responsibilities of the Technical BA Build out some identity management modules with data analytics group Collaborates with.
Under the direction of the Director of Business Intelligence, the Encounter Operations Analyst position is responsible for ensuring that Boston Medical Center Health System's Encounter Data is prepared and submitted in accordance with State and CMS contractual.
More jobs by this company
Application Support DeveloperPosition Summary:The Application Support Developer uses skills as a seasoned and experienced member of the MedCost team. Leveraging industry practices, company policies and best practices the Application Support Developer.
IT Operations AnalystPosition Summary:IT Operations Analyst requires a broad range of troubleshooting and analytical skills to assess, build, diagnose and remediate daily, weekly, and monthly automated processes and issues. The IT Operations Analyst.