MUST be flexible for some evening and weekends.
- Responsible for participating in the coordination, status reporting and stability of assigned projects.
- Plans and coordinates activities of departmental technology projects; compiles project status reports, coordinates project schedules, monitors project meetings, and works to resolve technical problems.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implements project management processes for the assigned IT user community; ensures projects adhere to high quality standards and meet customer expectations.
- Coordinates project plans and teamwork assignments, directs and monitors work efforts on a regular basis, identifies resource needs, performs quality review; and recommends the escalation of functional, quality, timeline issues appropriately.
- Responsible for tracking key project milestones and adjusting project plans and/or resources to meet the needs of customers.
- Prepares status reports for project managers/clients. Adheres to standards and procedures for project reporting and documentation.
- Coordinates communication with all areas of the enterprise that impact the scope, budget, risk and resources of the work effort being managed.
- Coordinates project activities with activities of business unit(s).
- Coordinates request for changes from original specifications. Works closely with the end user, IT, and others to understand and prioritize business goals and information needs; participates in the development of system requirements and design specifications.
- Assists Project Manager(s) and/or Business Analyst in identifying and prioritizing opportunities for utilizing IT to achieve the goals of the enterprise. May be responsible for Project/Portfolio System Administration; ensure system and users are appropriately maintained and configured across multiple units within the organization.
- May apply technical expertise to implement key initiatives related to Project/Portfolio System.
- Gain understanding of the databases and data mart structures, help ensure data integrity, and help ensure peak system performance.
- Implement software upgrades for the system. May provide end user training on system to include preparing training materials and conducting demonstrations to support proper use and administration of the system.
- May ensure Project/Portfolio Management system integrity; analyze data within the application and follow-up on data errors, out of date data, and variances outside the target range.
- May design, develop, test, and maintain various reports using SQL driven application table portlets and Business Objects.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $21.00 - $67.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
- PMP (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
As a member of the Connected Health software development team, the Senior Data Analyst is responsible for developing curated data models and reporting solutions for the mymobility/ZBEdge platform. This includes responsibility for analyzing, designing.
Technical Support EngineerDo you have a passion for solving complex, technical issues for customers? Are you customer and result-oriented and a good communicator? Do you have extensive knowledge of the hosting and data center landscape? Are you persuasive,.
Senior Project ManagerWe are a leading solutions provider of Microsoft ERP solutions for the Enterprise Construction market. SIS has immediate openings for Dynamics 365 FO Senior Project Managers. We currently have a significant pipeline of new business..
Job Description Summary:The Senior IT Project Manager will provide project management oversight of larger or more complex technology projects. This position will define, implement, and manage scope, schedule, and resources so that all project milestones.
Piper Companies is looking for a Technical Business Analyst for a leading mortgage insurance company for a 100% remote position.Responsibilities of the Technical BA Build out some identity management modules with data analytics group Collaborates with.
Under the direction of the Director of Business Intelligence, the Encounter Operations Analyst position is responsible for ensuring that Boston Medical Center Health System's Encounter Data is prepared and submitted in accordance with State and CMS contractual.